Chapter 26

*Sofia's POV*

"WE ARE ENGAGED!" Said Zayn

"OH MY GOSH, CONGRATULATION!!" I said.

"Thank you." Perrie said

Everyone went and hugged them. They are the perfect couple and I love them. I’m really happy for them. I know this might sound crazy, but I hope that I will grow up with Jack, we could get married, and have a future together. Jack makes me so happy. Without him, my world isn’t complete.

"We should celebrate!" said Niall.

"Yeah, let’s go to the club." They said.

"Um, guys?" said Jack.

"Oh yeah, sorry, um, you guys stay here." Said Liam.

Well then, I guess this is more time for us to be together alone, but I want to celebrate with them. Oh well.

"I’m going upstairs and change." I said.

They all said ok. I went upstairs and took a quick shower. I wasn’t really in the mood. I don’t know why. I wanted to sleep. I dried my hair and put it in a high bun. I then put on some sweat pants and a shirt that is aqua green and a Minnie Mouse sweatshirt on.

When I was done, I went downstairs. Jack was sitting there watching the telly. I guess they left already.

"Hey, I just wanted to say thank you." he said.

"For what?"

"Thank you for making me stay. Thank you for being the best girlfriend in the world. I really love you, Sofia."

"Aw that is so cute. Well, guess what, you are the best boyfriend I have ever had."

I leaned in to kiss him and so did he. I felt fireworks. We've been kissing for a long time. We broke apart to catch some air. I hate that. We can’t kiss for 2 hours straight. If that happens, we might die. Haha.

We decided to watch Lilo & Stitch. I’m in love with this movie. It’s just so damn cute.

The movie had finished and it was really late. It was about 2 AM and the guys and the girls haven’t come back from the party. I hope that they were not driving here drunk. Jack was asleep next to me and he snored next to me. On the other hand, I wasn’t really tired, so I went upstairs to get my laptop. I decided to make a twitter, but I’ll make it private just in case. My username was Sofia716_.

I followed some famous people, including the boys, Little Mix, Eleanor, and Dani. I logged off the computer and lay down next to Jack. I looked up at the ceiling and wondered when they were coming home. I heard some people laughing like maniacs and that’s when I slowly rose out of bed. I went downstairs to check. There were running into walls and breaking things. This is so great!! They’re drunk!! Haha, I’m not really happy, I’m beyond pissed off.

“Go to bed now you slut,” said Dani.

Her comment really hurt me. Ouch.

“Yeah, none of us actually like you. We all are doing this so we could get away with things.” Niall slurred.

Ouch, ouch, ouch! The comment hurt even more coming from my father.

“Ignore them, they’re just drunk.” Jack said. He made me jump a bit because I didn’t know that he was next to me.

“Sofia, we actually hate you. We are not joking.” Said Liam.

I’m so done.

“REALLY, YOU WANT ME TO LEAVE THEN FINE I WILL. YOU SEE THIS IS WHY I LOVE DRUNKEN PEOPLE. OF COURSE, EVERYTIME A PERSON IS DRUNK, THEY ARE ACTUALLY TELL YOU THE TRUTH!! IT’S WHEN THEY ARE NOT DRUNK; THEY LIE TO YOUR FACE.” I screamed.

I can't believe this. Why are they doing this to me? After, all I’ve been through, they still don’t care. I went upstairs to get a few things. Yes, I’m leaving drunk or not because I knew that they are telling the truth.

"Please, don’t go. Everything will be fine." said Jack.

"No, it won’t because they just admitted it. If they don’t want me, no one does."

I wish I  could tell him. I’ve been keeping this huge secret. A long time ago, I used to cut. I’ve been going through a bad situation. The scars had left a couple of months. I thought my life will turn out better, but it actually isn’t.

I got my bag and went downstairs.

"Where are you going??" said Zayn.

"Away from here."

"Oh, no, you’re not." Niall said.
He grabbed me by the arm and then he smacked me.

Oh, no, it’s happening all over again.

"WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU! HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO YOUR OWN CHILD!!!!!" Screamed Jack.

Niall realized what he did. He came back to reality.

"Oh my gosh, why did I just do that.
Sofia, I’m so sorry!!" he yelled, but I could tell he actually means it.

"Save it."

********

HI!! Ok, so I have some people to follow, but I can't find them.
If you found me on Omegle, please comment :).

Any who, I decided to put some drama into this. Yeah, I’m really not good at it, but oh well. :D

I don’t know if this is possible, but I always wanted to know how it feels to get 100 votes on my chapter. Can you guys please help me??