Chapter 30

*Zayn’s POV*
It was 9 am. My head hurts a lot. I went downstairs to see Niall with red eyes. What happen to him?

"Niall, what happen? Why are you crying?"

"You bastards, you guys hurt Sofia. You said that you didn’t love her and that she is worthless. Did you know that she self harmed? I’m scared that she might do it again. I went upstairs and she had the door locked. She was in the bathroom and I don’t know what she was doing, but she screamed at me and told me to leave." he said.

What? I can’t believe this happened. I don’t remember a thing. I went upstairs to see if she was alright. I tried opening the door. It was hard at first, but I finally got in.

She started screaming help. I wonder why.

"Sofia, please wake up."

That’s when she opened up her eyes.

"LEAVE ME ALONE, ZAYN! GET OUT OF MY FACE NOW!!"

"NO!"

"YES, I DON’T WANT TO TALK TO YOU! PLEASE, GET OUT!!"

"NO, NOT UNTIL YOU LET ME EXPLAIN!" I screamed again.

"No, just leave."

I sighed and then left. What did I do so wrong? I went downstairs and found the rest of the guys and girls. They all looked like they were in complete shock.

"What happened?" asked Niall.

"She didn’t let me talk." I frowned.

"We are so stupid. WE ALMOST LOST HER!!" yelled Liam.

"Yeah, well guess what, if it wasn’t for me, she would have left."

We all turned around and saw Jack.

"Thank you, bro." I said.

"I’m not your bro, ok. You hurt her and it’s all of your faults. HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO SOMEONE WHO HAS DEPRESSION!" He yelled.

Why didn’t she tell us that? I AM SO STUPID FOR GOING OUT AT A CLUB AND DRINK!

*Sofia’s POV*
I heard screaming. Ugh, why can’t they shut up already. I got my phone and I plugged it into a speaker. I put on I Wish by Cher Lloyd.

"I WISH I WAS TALL. I WISH I WAS FAST. I WISH I COULD SHOP WITH A BAG FULL OF CASH!!" I practically screamed.

I laughed at my weirdness. I’m weird. I even make myself laugh.

The next song came on and it was I Would  by, oh great, One Direction. I ran to my phone and changed the song. Then, Katy Perry’s Firework came on.

I like this song.

"Baby you’re a firework come on let color burst make them go ugh ugh ugh." I sang.

I was getting a bit hungry. It is 11 am. I went to my closet and got some water and cheese doodles. I opened the bag. BIG BAMM BOOM The smell, oh my gosh, it makes me drool.

"I LOVE CHEESE DOODLES, OH YEAH, BABY. CHEESE DOODLES ARE MY FAV!!" I screamed.

I jumped around. I could last a week in my room. Without them, this is great.

I heard a knock on the door.

"WHO IS IT!"

"IT’S JACK, OPEN UP!"

I went to the door and unlocked it.

"Hey," he said.

"Hi," I said awkwardly.

"I got you some food"

I looked at the plate and it had bacon, eggs, and pancakes. I should save this for later.

"Thank you," I smiled.

"They are downstairs and they feel really bad."

"Sure, they do"

"They do and they’re even crying."

"Good, now, they feel my pain."

"Sofia, look at me."

I looked at him straight in the eyes.

"You don’t have to forgive them right now, ok? They love you. I know it. Actually, I  love you even more, my little princess." he said.

I blushed that was cheesy, but cute.

"Well, my prince, I love you even more."

"Oh no, my lady, my love for you is so strong. Now, my queen, what do you want to do?"

"Hm, you tell me, my king."

******

I don't know if this chapter was good or not. Sorry if it sucked.

By the way, can you guys give me apps like to edit pictures and add text besides the picture I don't know if you guys know what I mean.