The After Effect- Percabeth

Intro: I started this two years ago so the first chapters aren't that great and as much the right personality for everyone but halfway through it gets better because some things near the middle are a little repetitive. And there are grammar mistakes in it now because of autocorrect and just the pure fact that I have terrible Grammar. I promise it gets better! And for your benefit, if something is said that you don't like, feel free to change it in your mind or comment or whatever. I will do my best to fix anything that bothers you. Thanks and enjoy.

I was sitting at the picnic table waiting to meet my boyfriend after dinner.

My name is Annabeth; I have blond hair and stormy gray eyes.

My boyfriend's name is Percy and he is the sweetest person in the world.

He has the most beautiful face with perfect sea green eyes and shiny black hair. His body is breathtaking with his rock hard Abs and built arms that will wrap around you and make you think nothing bad could ever happen to you.

But That is not the case; it's too late.

We been dating since we were sixteen, but I guess you could say we have both liked each other since we we twelve.

We have saved the world more than any teenager should because we are demigods.

My mother is Athena and his father is Poseidon (yes, which does mean that he did break his oath with his brothers- Zeus and Hades).

We have:

-Recovered Zeus' Master Bolt

-Got the Golden Fleece from the sea of monsters

-Defeated the Titan atlas

-Been through the labyrinth

-And last of all, we've defeated the Titan lord Kronos

After all that we started dating about out three months later we were separated.

We found out that my friend Thaila who was a daughter of Zeus had a brother.

His name was Jason, and he was switched with Percy and sent to his camp.

Nico, the son of Hades, was no where to be found, but we found out that he knew about the other camp the whole time and didn't tell us.

When Jason arrived he brought friends that did belong at our camp- Piper(daughter of Aphrodite with charm speak powers) and Leo (son of hesphates with fire power).

Percy was found at the other camp where he had made two new friends- Frank ( son of areas with shape shifting powers) and Hazel (who we found was another daughter of hades brought back to life by her Hades. She was from the early 1900s and had apparently had a "thing" for Leo's grandpa).

Once united, the seven (eight counting nico) of us went on the most dangerous mission known to demigods.

We were to finish off Gaea (the mother of earth) and in the process I also had to complete the mark of Athena.

During the middle of the quest, Percy and I had fallen into the depths of tatarous and when we had escaped Gaea had been giving me terrible nightmares and Percy would have flashbacks ( which made him fall unconsciousness and he would have terrible day terrors and night terrors that he couldn't get out of).

According to him, he wouldn't be able to wake up If it wasn't for me.

We have been through everything together, and I couldn't love anyone more.

Lately the flashbacks and night terrors have been coming back. It sacred me because we haven't had them in quite sometime.

When we were in the Argo 2 during the war with Gaea, we would have to sleep together just to keep one of us from screaming and crying at night.

We had been trying to do it again to keep the problems away lately.

That's why I was waiting at the picnic table for him, but for some reason just sleeping anymore wasn't working as well.

I was thinking to go see Apollo for help but Percy didn't want my mom to find out about us sleeping together ( I guess you could say she is not as fond of him as everyone else). I think after tonight I was going to make him....

***

"Annabeth" I heard in a whispered tone.

"Annabeth!" I realized it was Percy.

He was staring down at me In concern.

"What are you doing? We have to hurry! Lets go!"

"Sorry. I was just thinking."

We got up and started walking away holding hands.

We heard a sudden noise and Percy took a bolt for the bushes.

At This point, I was dieing!

"Percy!" I yelled in a whispered tone as I jumped in the bushes with him.

I couldn't stop laughing. "Percy it's just a squirrel!"

He looked at me with his embarrassed and blushing face.

He looked at me longer than needed.

He leaned in and put his lips to mine.

He kissed and kissed and I kissed back.

He put his hands on my waist and I put my around his neck and in his hair.

His hands started to move up my back and down passed my waist.

I loved him so much! I couldn't stop. And then he pulled away.

"Why'd you stop?" I looked at him with a pouty face.

"I don't wont to get you in trouble with your mom." he said. " And I think I might be having one."

"No!" I said but it was too late.

He passed out cold.

These flashbacks were getting annoying.

I laid in the bushes for awhile and put his head on my chest.

I watched his back rise and fall for about 30 minutes until he was able to wake up.

He started shivering and I pulled him closer. I kissed his head.

"You okay?" I whispered.

He leaned up and kissed me back.

"Yeah." He said.

"Just a little shaken. Lets go on and go to my cabin before we get caught."

We ran through the darkness until we got to his place.

I walked in and hopped in his bed.

He jumped right in with me.

I gave him a quick peck on the lips hoping that I wouldn't have another dream.