chapter 1

Cameron pov

*Thursday October 22, 2015*

I was walking to my bus stop with headphones in my ear blasting music. I honestly hate school but I enjoy it at same time, why? because of this girl. She is absolutely gorgeous.

Her name is jordan. She has perfect glowing brown skin. Almost like caramel. Her hair is dark brown that reaches to her lower back. Her eyes were the perfect shade of brown and her lips were perfectly plump and pink. She is perfect in my eyes.

Jordan is the type of girl who doesn't want to be known. She doesn't really speak, but at lunch she speaks to her friends a lot more. Everyone adores her, how couldn't you? She is extremely nice. But I've seen her angry, don't want to see that again. Jordan is also shy, when she gives speeches and she can do nothing but smile out of embarrassment. I know a lot about Jordan, I'm not a stalker though. I just know that she's stubborn, independent, and that every single smile she gives everyone at school is completely fake. She thinks she can hide everything so well and she knows that everyone thinks she's okay. Think again jordan, I'm always looking after you.

I made it to the bus stop seeing no one was here yet, figures, its only 6:20, no one comes around this time more like 6:30. I needed to get out of my house though. 10 minutes pass and people start showing up. I don't see jordan yet.
"What's up cam?" My friend, Austin greeted me

"what up" I said giving him a bro hug

"I'm not even trying to be at school right now, its to early to talk about bull shit, to early to see bull shit, to early to smell bull shit, its just to fucking early for this shit." I chuckled at his words. Austin has no filter what so ever, but he is absolutely hilarious!
"You are a fucking fool" I told him shaking my head. I looked away from him for a second seeing Jordan make it to the bus stop. She had her hair down with a part in the middle. She wore tight ripped skinny jeans that out lined her waist and under perfectly with a Victorias secret sweater and high tops. She had head phones in her ear playing what ever she listened to. She doesn't wear that much make up, only eyeliner on the bottom and mascara. She didn't need it though.

"I'd totally do her" Austin said I rolled my eyes and clenched my jaw, I have yet to tell any one about my crush and I don't know why.
"What happened to Ella?" I asked him
"nah, she's done and used I need someone new, a new flavor, I'm alittle tired of vanilla" he winked at me. I almost punched him in the face.
"Cool" I said once the bus arrived. I got on the bus first for a reason, I sit in the seat all the way in the back, in the one seated and Austin always sat across from me. Jordan sits in the seat right in front of Austin and it works out perfectly.
She sat down and got in her phone playing some type of game. As we approached the next bus top I spotted my other friends James and Ben.
Ben and I were the closest. He was the only one who actually knew about Jordan.
"Ayyee" James yelled coming on the bus.
I saw jordan cringe and roll her eyes; she hated noise this early in the morning and she wasn't exactly friends with james. They sat down in the seat across from Jordan.
"HEY JORDAN!" James yelled putting his hand up to wave. She stared at him for a good 2 seconds before looking back at her phone
"Ooh curved boy!" Austin said
"She know she wants this" he winked her way now making my roll my eyes.
"That's where your wrong" she said still looking at her phone. James opened his
"no, shut up, its to early james" she said cutting him off putting in her ear phones again and looking out the window
"Anyway, there's a party on Friday and we are all going" ben said.
Now I'm not a party person, but I would go every once in awhile.
"Where is it?" I asked
"Kendall's " he said I rolled my eyes for the second time. Kendall has been trying to get with me since junior year. We had a small thing, but I'm completely over that.
"Oh god, she's so fucking annoying" I said
"Dude you gotta go, it's gonna be plenty of people" Austin said biting his lip and moving his eye brows
"I'll think about it" I said standing up. We made it school and we were all getting off the bus. James and Ben got off before jordan and so did Austin "Go ahead" she said "nah, just go" I told her with a smile. She smiled back, But this time it was real.