chapter 33

Chapter 33
Friday November 27
Jordan POV
(Outfit in the middle is what she wears)
Its currently 11:32 am and everything is kinda crazy right now, the boys are grilling and cooking a turkey while we are decorating. I simply put some ribbons up and a couple ballons inside the house, but out side I decorated tables and put confetti around the pool, and I threw some balloons and really cool animal and food floaties inside of it.
I thought I was about finished, so I went inside and started putting the food on trays "oh can I have one?" Lina asked me, she was downstairs with me while everyone else was...well I don't really know where everyone is. "I'll give you one 1, in 2 hours" I told her because that's when the party starts. She smiled "alright!" And then she ran off "Lina where are you going!?" I yelled after her. How is she gonna ditch me like this, so petty to me. "I HAVE TO PLAY DOLLIES JAY JAY!" she yelled from upstairs I sighed "you need help" cameron came in sitting in front of me. I was currently making those little sandwiches "no thank you" I smiled at him "don't you have something to do?" I asked him "other than to stare at you, no" I rolled my eyes. "The food is done?" He nodded "JORDAN" Rileigh came running in "have you checked your phone?" She was sounding out of breath "um no. what happened?" She handed me my phone and I had a missed call and a text from Rachel and william. I sighed "they texted you to?" I asked Rileigh she nodded "you open it yet?" She shook her head "wanted to see if you would" I rubbed my forehead "yeah whatever" I said unlocking my phone. I read the text message and i started cracking up. The text read "hello love, it's been awhile, has it not? We just want to check up on you and make sure you're alright. Oh and happy birthday! Who knew you'd guys come out on thanksgiving. Enough talking though, I love you so so much with all of my heart and we will be home soon. Happy birthday doll.
P.s I hope you lost all that weight
"Wait what happened?" Cameron asked I handed my phone to him and he read the text pretty quickly. "Who is this?" His voice was tense "Rachel and William, also known as my parents" I told him "they sound horrible, its not even you guys birthday" he said "I'm not texting back" Rileigh said "should block them" she muttered walking away. Cameron made his way over to me and sat me on his lap I leaned on him and sighed while he rubbed my arm "you okay?" He wrapped his arm around me "mhm" "good, I'd hate to go find them" I chuckled and looked at the time "how has it been an hour?" I stood up grabbing his hand "come come" I said "vamanos!" I yelled at him and he laughed walking even slower. I stood behind him and tried pushing him but he wouldn't even budge. "Your pathetic attempts are amusing" he said picking Me up. He dropped me on my bed and climbed on top of me, but I pushed him "aha, I did it" I stood up and walked to my bathroom with Cameron following "that wasn't nice jay" he was holding his elbow "well I had to shower" I shrugged taking my shirt off. Nothing he hasn't already seen. "Well don't take forever" he grabbed my waist "just shower with me" I whispered in his ear and turned away and started putting my hair up "are you serious?" He asked me through the mirror. I bit my lip and nodded "you don't have to, I mean i -" he interrupted me "course I do baby girl" I smiled and watched as he took off his shirt. I turned on the water and things got a little more sexier.

"Lina come here please" I was in my bra and panties at the moment with a robe on calling Lina in my room because she needs a bath. My hair was soaking wet and I still need to get ready myself. She came in holding a doll "bath time, Cameron ran your water and I'll be there in a second" she nodded and ran to the bathroom. I looked at cameron and he was looking at me "what?" I asked grabbing a brush and gel and what not "nothing" he was walking closer to me "no you better stop! You've distracted me enough today" I pointed a finger at him and he put his hands up "okay okay" he sat on the bed and smirked at me. I narrowed my eyes at him "go take a nap" I told him and I heard him let out a loud laugh. I shook my head and opened the bathroom door. "Look I'm Santa" Lina said she had bubbles everywhere. I gasped "Carolina!"