chapter 37

Chapter 37
Tuesday December 1 2015
Jordan

School has started again today and cameron and I haven't really been talking, I really needed space to process everything. We haven't even been sleeping together. I guess you can say we're on a break at the moment. I was walking down the hallway with Ken at the moment to our chemistry class once we made it we took a seat and waited for the teacher to walk in. "Dude, prom is in 10 days! I'm so excited" kendall said "eh, its just a dance. Nothing special" I shrugged "nothing special?! ITS PROM JORDAN!" She yelled making everyone look at us "home skills, hush" she let out a smile "anyways, its gonna be the best day ever and we're gonna party and yeah" she said I rolled my eyes and the teacher came in. "Hello class" Mrs.clarkson greeted us, I heard a chorus of Hello's follow "today we will do an expirement and I will be picking partners" everyone let a load groan "oh hush" she waved her hand. She started calling out everyone name and so far I haven't been called "cameron and Ben, James and Leslie, Austin and Gabe, Kendall and logan, Jordan and Noah" I groaned internally. This kid irritates my insides. Hes incredibly full of himself and he's so annoying. "What's up jay baby" he sat down by me. I scooted my chair further away from him "don't call me that" just disgusting "you know you want this baby" he winked attempting to put his hand on my thigh "don't touch me." I rolled my eyes. Maybe if he wasn't the way he was we could actually be friends or something, because he is hot. "Alright all we need to do is turn this blue and roast the marshmallow" I put on my goggles over my glasses "hey what happened to your face? I mean you're still sexy as fuck but I just wanna know" if some body askes me that question one more time today, im gonna have to kill someone. Everyone's been looking at me and whispering like I won't go over there and punch them. They playing. "Don't worry about it" I started putting everything together. I was blocking Noah out through the whole process. Knowing him he was probably talking about his dick size. "I'm done" I let out a breath of air "nice, now you wanna come and finish me?" I looked at him and grabbed his arm squeezing my nails into it "Noah, keep on talking to me and I swear I will set your penis on fire." His eyes were widened and his face was red. He started nodding his head rapidly, I let go of his arm and smiled "thank you" I turned back to my table and looked at Kendall who seemed to be cracking up. I rolled my eyes. "Alright since everyone has finished I have already found the winner which is Kendall and Logan" everyone clapped while I was just waiting for the bell to ring. Once if did I grabbed my stuff and left the class room. I heard something slam against the locker pretty hard but knowing some of these kids, it might just be someone kicking their locker out of frustration because it wouldn't open. I quickly learned that wasnt the issue once everyone started running towards a crowd in the middle of the hallway. You see, I've been waiting to see a good fight that didn't involve me so I walked into the crowd and my eyes widened at the scene. Noah and Cameron stood before me fighting like they just discovered they had fist. Cameron had noah pinned against the locker kneeing him in the stomach and then he punched him in the face. I had to stop the fight because I know this would not be good right now if a teacher came out the cut. I dropped my books and ran to cameron putting my arms around His waist. It was literally like a baby bear trying to fight its mother. I was so tiny compared to them. "CAMERON STOP!" I yelled he obviously didnt feel or see me. When push comes to shove, push cameron. So I did he landed on the floor with a hard thud and i quickly hovered over him and he had his fist out almost ready to punch me "STOP IT" I hissed at him blocking my face a little. He had a cut underneath His eye and that's about it. I turned around to crowd "you can leave now" I dismissed them and they quickly dispruts. I looked at the almost empty hallways then back to Cameron. I grabbed his hand "if you ever touch her or even talk to her again, I will kill you Jacobs" Cameron wiped his nose and walked down the hallway. I looked at Noah and shook my head walking away. Stupid boy.