chapter 46

Chapter 46
Thrusday December 10th 2015
Cameron
It was around 6 now and I only had an hour to get where I was supposed to be. I've received a few more gifts and the clues have told me I'm getting warmer. "You've saved me so many times, I can't even count. This place is where I thought I was gonna die, but you saved me Cameron, again." I went to the ally by chipotle but I didn't find anything so I sat in my car and thought about every time she was in trouble. A lightbulb switched on in my head and I drove to the now closed school. I went to the main entrance and the doors were locked. I flicked my head to the next seeing a gleam of light coming for a bush. It was a key to the school. I don't know how she got this. I unlocked the door and ran down to the storage closet. I opened the door and it was red spray paint all across the wall. I looked around and saw an apple in a box. I picked it up along with the water bottle and started eating while reading the wall "you are so close baby, only 2 more and I'll finally see you. This is the first time where I actually wanted to kill you, I was so angry at you cameron, but you just kept on coming back. You came to me" this one is actually a little hard, she's been mad at me few times, but the first time was at her house. AT HER HOUSE! Bingo. I left grabbing my keys and hopping into my car. I drove to her house and looked st the clock, it read 6:32, I quickly ran to her room and saw a note on her bed. She must have came back here. I picked up the clue "this clue means the world to Me, not only is it the last, but it holds a lot of memories. We had a beautiful time here, our first date, you gave me this beautiful ring, and I gave you something I've been trying to keep for the right guy, the perfect person, you. I know you know where I am, and I need you hurry up because I'm waiting." I hurriedly and frantically got in my and drove to the cabin. Its getting dark and I hope she's okay.

I had parked my car already and started walking through the woods seeing a string a lights. After five minutes I saw everything, it was all beautiful but not as beautiful as the girl standing in front of me "happy birthday baby" she said walking closer to me I grabbed waist pushing her body into mine and crashing our lips together. I heard a crowd clapping and everyone popped out of the bushes. I looked down at her "thank you so much, I had a bunch of fun during you're little scavenger hunt. I love and appreciate everything, but you didn't have to do all of this" She smiled" I wanted to. I'm glad you had fun though" she rubbed her nose against mine "thank you for the picture" she giggled "thank you for all of this, and the gifts. I love it all baby girl. Thank you" I kissed her again. "And you look beautiful" I told her she was wearing a cute white dress and heels with her hair in a pony tail. "Thank you baby" she started wiping my lip "I got lipstick on you" she said I kissed her again "you have guest that wanna speak to you" I shrugged "fuck them" she laughed and pushed me away "before I forget" she pulled out a crown and out it on my head "king for a day" she kissed my cheek and walked away. I was greeted by friends and family and even Lina was here but I brought her inside the cabin since she was getting tired. I haven't seen jordan again yet either. I didn't want to be around these people anymore. She did all this for me and Ive spent like 10 minutes with her. I've had a couple drinks here and there but not to many, I didn't wanna be to drunk. I looked around and spotted Jordan eating at a table alone looking down at her phone. I walked over to her and saw she was playing a game "why are you over here?" I asked her she looked up and sent me a smile "eating, watching everyone. What are you doing?" She asked "watching my girl sit here looking miserable to death" I sat by her "are you okay?" I took her hand "yeah I'm fine. Are you having fun?" She looked at me "I'm having a great time" she nodded and I dragged her up "dance with me" she smiled and put her hands around my neck and mine found their way around her waist. "I hope you know how to dance" she said I chuckled "just going with the flow" she laughed and then stopped "your mom is here" her hands started playing with my hair "how did she find out?" I asked "me. I know she isn't your favorite person right now, but at the end of the day she is your mother. You don't need to forgive her, or call her mom, but you need your closure with her. You only get a mom once baby" she kissed my forehead and left. I sighed knowing she was right. I walked over to Tina and she looked at me walking right in front me. I took a step back and waited for her to start talking. "Happy birthday baby" it felt odd with her calling me that, only jordan does "uh thanks" she handed me a gift and I put it on the pile of gifts I've already received. "So how are you?" She asked "I'm great actually" I said "yeah, Jordan said she's been putting this together for weeks by herself. She seems really sweet" I nodded "yeah, she's The best thing that has ever happened to me. Im in love with that girl." Tina smiled"I'm glad to see she's treating you right" it was an awkward silence after that "um enjoy the party I guess, Im going to find jordan." I left not looking for a response. I went up behind jordan and put the crown she gave me on her head. She turned around "how did it go?" She asked "awkward but fine I guess" she nodded "you like your gifts from me?" I wrapped my arms around her waist "yes, thank you" she gave me a peck on the lips "I'd do it again" I pulled her in for a hug. "I do have one more gift for you though" I smiled "what is it?" She smirked "you can just find out later" she said in my ear. "Your such a tease" she laughed and grabbed my hand, and we danced the night away.