chapter 40

Chapter 40
Monday December 7th 2015
Cameron

I took her to the cabin we went to on the first date just because if we went back to her house, questions were going to get asked and police were probably gonna get involved. I got out of the car and went to her side picking her up again. I opened the door and took her upstairs to lay her on the bed. I examined her body seeing a couple bruises and cuts, but a fairly large one in her neck, probably why she lost her voice. I kissed her forehead and went downstairs to make tortilla cheese soup. I then texted everyone and said she's with me and we'll be back probably tomorrow. I went upstairs to check on her ,but I heard the water running in the shower. I got her out a shirt and boxer then put them in the bathroom. Once the soup was finished I brought it upstairs and turned on the tv and started eating. I was about done with mine when Jordan came out. "Hi" she whispered. I looked at her and stood up and grabbed her face kissing her soft lips I loved so much. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I picked her up and slammed her body against the wall "I missed you so much" she said I walked with her to the bed and sat her down "and I missed you more than you can ever imagine." She layer her head on my shoulder "you also need to stop talking babe. I made you some soup and some tea" she looked behind her and grabbed the soul she opened her mouth to talk, but I put my finger to lip and then she out hers to mine. We were in an intense staring contest so I decided to bite her finger "ow" she said and kicked me. She started eating and I was just playing a game. I put my phone down and stared at her for a minute before she noticed "I'm sorry" she sat up and put her food down. "You have nothing to apologize for" she said "I do, we wouldn't be here I fulfilled what I had to do" I sat up "you wouldn't have known" she took my hand but I pulled mine away "I think after all this is over, I need to leave. I don't known whats gonna happen next and I can't have you get hurt" she smiled "you aren't going anywhere without me cameron. Ill be with you even if you don't want me to. You are mine. I love you way to much for you to leave so get that out of your silly head" she poked my cheek I couldn't help but to let out a huge smile. My heart felt like it was beating again and I felt..complete. "I love you so much baby girl" she smiled "my throat is killing me" she put her hands in it and rubbed it. "Come here" I pulled her head in my lap and looked at her throat "it looks burned or something. What did he do to you?" My mood was ruined "I was walking to my car and someone pulled me out and put me in some van and we pulled up at the ally and I think I was pushed out or something, but then someone came up behind me and out something around my neck. Everything is a blur after that" I took a couple deep breathes and kissed her cheek "don't do anything stupid cameron" I nodded. I actually think my plan is pretty smart. "I think you should go to sleep, its been a long day" she looked at the clock "its only 5:23" I climbed besides her in the top of the bed. "You should go to sleep" she said I laid on her Lap and she ran her hand through my hair. Two minutes later I was out.