chapter 48

Chapter 48
Friday December 11
Jordan
(Jordan's prom dress)
Looking at myself in the mirror I felt..different. I don't know why but I fell like I actually look okay for once. I was wearing a gorgeous pale pink dress. My long hair was down and I curled the bottom of it and put two strands back and braided it, I wanted to try something new. with strands out. I wore more makeup than I usually do to. I turned around and saw teegan in a beautiful Marrone colored dress. She looked amazing "you look incredible" I told her "you to girl. We killing the game" she flipped her hair. The rest of the girls came out and let me tell you, man were they beautiful. Tori had on a white dress, Rileigh had on a short white glittery dress and Kendall had on a white,silver ish dress. "Babe you look great" Kendall kissed my cheek "girl, look at yourself!" Everyone exchanged compliments and we took pictures "alright lets go." We all walked down stairs and seeing the boys by the door "its about ti-" James jaw dropped along with the rest of theirs except Cameron. He had a smirk on his lips he took my hand and helped me down the stairs "I thought you were gorgeous before but now, im speechless. You look stunning, beyond gorgeous." He kissed my cheek "and you look really handsome baby" I kissed his lips. "You ready?" I asked "I have to give you something" he pulled out a box and handed it to me. A gasp left my lips "cameron this probably coast a fortune! I can't take this" I handed it back to him and he grabbed my chin "I'd spend anything on you" he went behind me and out the diamond necklace on me. "Its beautiful" I muttered "thank you" I gave him a hug and we left.

Prom was pretty cool so far, I've danced with cam, and we ate so now I'm sitting on his lap watching everyone interact. To be honest though, I don't feel right something is off and I wanna know. You already know what time it is, detective Jordan. I need a theme song. Cameron was constantly looking at his watch and he seemed to be really shaky. He told me it was nothing and he was just waiting for this to be over. "Cameron, seriously what's wrong? Do you want me to get you something? Are you feeling alright?" I touched his forehead "baby I'm fine I promise. I don't want you leaving me" he kissed my hand and a slow sing came on "dance with me" he said. I stood up and he grabbed my hand he spun me around and I ended in the position where my back Is on him he twirled me again and I wrapped my arms around him "you know I love you right?" He grabbed my face and looked me in my eyes. I could feel his emotions radiating off of him "course I do" I was confused "jordan, I am in love with you, I wouldn't trade what we've been through for nothing in the world. You are such an amazing person, so caring and so gentle. You are absolutely beautiful and so funny and smart. You are my baby girl, you are my girl and I love you so damn much" I kissed him with all I had in me. This kiss was different it had a lot more passion in it and you could feel our love for each other. "I love you to cameron" he put his forehead to mine "I know you do baby girl. I have to go handle something now and stay here. Do not go home alright?" He strictly told me "wait where are you going? I wanna go" I grabbed his arm "for you baby, for you" he kissed me once more and left. What the hell? I looked around and the rest of the boys left to. I looked around and the girls rolled up besides me "I don't know about you guys, but I'm going to go" I told them "let's go then" we left the school and saw the boys in bens trunkngetting out some big black bags. Cameron pulled one out and it was a really big gun. They started loading it "I was wondering what that bag was" Rileigh said. They went in the car and started it while we took off our heels and hopped in my car. We drove behind them for about ten minutes before everything went left.