chapter 3

Chapter 3

Saturday october 24, 2015

I was taking lina out for some activities I guess you can say. We were doing frozen yogurt, park, then movies. I invited the boys to come with me because I need some one to talk to and not about which princess I like more. They said they only wanted to go to the movie part because the rest sounds "fucking stupid"
We were walking down the street to the park and we're passing Jordan's house when she came outside in her pajamas shorts.
Its always a good day when she wears shorts
"hey Cameron" she said "hey Jordan" I greeted her back. She walked towards us and bended down to Lina's height "hello pretty little thing" she said smiling. Lina smiled "aw she has the same dimples as you" she stood up "sorry I probably just interrupted your whole walk" she chuckled "no you didn't" lina said grabbing her hand "come with us, we are getting yogurt and ice cream with sprinkles and going to see the ponies and the princesses and we are going to go to the movies and cam cam said it was gonna be a lot of fun" lina was jumping up and down at this point. I was hopping she would come. Please say yes jordan. "Um if its alright with cam cam" she said winking at me I smirked "yeah come" I said "well i will meet you guys at the park. I have to get ready" we nodded and started leaving. My day was getting better and better by the minute. I gotta get lina a special treat for what she just did.

Jordan was walking here. I see her. She always looked beautiful no matter what she was wearing. But today, she was looking amazing. She had on a floral romper thing with a long white cardigan her hair was in a long braid and she had on white converse. I swolled nervously while she walked over to me "sorry I took so long, I was trying to find something to wear" jordan apologized  "you're fine" I said, trying to be as cool as i could be
"is she your sister?" She asked going to sit on the bench. I followed, sitting right besides her "yeah. Her name is carolina, but I call her Lina" I said leaning back "she is absolutely beautiful. And she looks exactly like you" Jordan said. I caught you Jordan. You can't pull a snake on me like that. She was calling me cute. I chuckled and looked at her "you look good today hudson" I told her "you don't look to bad yourself" those brown eyes met mine, we were in a trance before I heard lina scream from the swings. We went over, crouching to her height "what happened?!" I asked picking her up from the ground "I fell" she said crying. I walked over to the bench and sat her on my lap sideways so that she was facing jordan. It was a pretty big scar "lina how did you fall?" I asked her "stupid swing" she said crossing her arms and pouting. I looked at Jordan with a confused expression causing her to laugh "I have band aids" she said still having a smile in her face. She dug in her purse and took out an alcohol wipe and a band aid "you carry that stuff on you because...?" She rolled her eyes with a chuckle "well first because I'm a clumsy person and secondly, I knew something was bound to happen at a park with wood chips, children and swings" she said cleaning Lina's knee and putting the band aid on it "all done, does it still hurt?" Lina shook her head "I told you not to get on the big people swings unless I was pushing you Carolina" I looked at her "I'm sorry, it was just calling my name so I sat on it and it pushed me off. I'm not ever ever ever ever ever ever EVER getting on it again" she said with a nod at the end "does that sound good to you?" I asked jordan "hmm, sounds pretty swell" she said. Lina jumped off my lap and gave jordan a hug "thank you for coming, cam cam can get boring" lina tried whispering in Jordan's ear "you're horrible at whispering" I said standing up. "Shut up candy cam" she said making jordan laugh. I picked her up "its time to go to the movies" I said "we can take my car if you want, I mean my house is just closer so I could just run there will quick and get it" jordan offered "sure I guess" I shrugged "I'll be right back" she said running off. Five minutes later she came back in her white jeep. I put lina in and sat shot gun. We got to the theater and I saw the boys were already here. I heard a groan and I knew it was jordan "jordan? Is that you?" James said running towards here and hugging her. I was getting alittle angry that he was touching her. Jordan pushed him off of her and fixed her romper "stop touching me" she said pointing a finger at him and taking Lina's hand "hey jordan" ben and james greeted her "hi" she said. "What's up Carolina" Austin said picking her up "auschin, its you" she said we laughed "let's go" I said walking to the desk "3 tickets to inside out or whatever that movie is called" I said to the man. I looked at jordan and she looked very confused "3 tickets?" She said "I paid for yours" I said getting the tickets and walking with lina to get some snacks. I knew jordan was following us "well I have to pay you back now" she said getting 10$ out of her bag "dude, your fine" I said "no, I'm serious" she said "Well I'm not taking it. What do you want to drink?" I asked her "I'm not thirsty" she said I rolled my eyes and got her a sprite. I heard her sigh I looked at her with a raised eyebrow handing her her drink. She smiled an obviously fake smile "thanks cameron" she said I narrowed my eyes at her and she kept a smirk on her face. We started at each other for another 7 seconds like that until ben cleared his throat "what the fuck?" James said "let's go" I said taking Lina's hand. We walked to theatre 8 and I opened the door for everyone Austin took Lina and jordan was last to go in. Once she did she stood by my side and I felt her touch my butt "what the fuck" I said I moving her hand she laughed loudly and sped walked to her seat. I felt my back pocket and pulled out money? Ahh I see what she did. I smirked and sat by her. "You are such a sneak" I whispered "shh" she said "the movie didn't even start yet!" I said pointing to the screen "shush" someone from another seat said I stuck up my middle finger at the guy and they turned right back around. "Cameron" Jordan said slapping my chest. She laughed a bit and leaned back in her chair. Once she did that the movie started playing. I groaned. Who even wanted to see this?