da end

~Epilogue~

Its been 5 years since everything happened. Turns out cameron was charged with possession of drugs in his vehical, that some one had framed him with and he was also charged with stalking, man slaughter for killing all those people out of defense and. Couple other things. Chris wrote a letter to the police department telling them that Cameron was a gang leader and wanted them to join but when they said no he killed them. He predicted his death. Cameron is suppose to serve 40 years to life in jail.

I also got charged with brutality on a cop when I had kicked one in the knee cap so I had to stay in for a couple days. Little did i know, when i was in jail, my madrina was really sick, she died of cancer a few months after that. I still mourn over it, but at least she's with my padrinos now. I jumped out of my car and went inside the school. "Mommy!" I heard my little boy scream jumping into my arms "hey baby" i kissed his forehead. The night of prom when I fainted, the doctors told me I was pregnant for a couple weeks. I was overwhelmed how the hell was I pregnant and I didn't even know it. They said it was normal and that my baby was still healthy and he was growing fine. He's four now and his name is roman. He has brown curly hair and brown eyes. He is so cute! I love him so much "a girl asked me to play" he jumped up and down as I sat him down and took his hand "oh really? Who is this girl?" I asked him "her name is Alex mommy" he told me "when is that?" I asked him "um today" he said in a duh way "well how was I supposed to know?" I laughed "oh" he said shrugging "I don't even know her moms phone number or even her name" I picked him up and took out my keys unlocking my door,And putting him in his boster seat "I do! We asked miss.Donald for it" I bit my lip "what time did she say to come over baby?" I looked at him through the mirror "after school" he said "I don't know if we can go today, ill have to meet her and her mom first" I said "just come play with us" he suggested "I don't know babe" I said "please mommy only for 15 small minutes" he begged me. After a while I gave in. And took the address going to the house. I parked my car and took romans hand "we're here" I sighed he ran to the door as I followed behind him giggling slightly he started banging on the door and I quickly jogged up to him "roman don't do that!" I took his hand and the door opened to this lady who looked a bit older than me just by a couple years. "Hey, um you must be Alex's mom. I'm jordan" I shook her hand. She was gorgeous "I'm Ashley" she smiled "um roman told me about a play date that wasn't planned and begged me to take him over here and I guess he really wants to play with Alex" I chuckled a little "oh its totally fine. We weren't doing anything today anyways" I nodded "come in" roman stepped in and I came in behind him "you have a beautiful home" I commented "ROMANN" I heard someone scream. It must have been Alex. She wrapped her arms around him and the hugged I smiled. "Do you want anything to drink or eat?" Ashley asked me"I'm alright, thanks" she nodded and guided me outside. we sat down and watched the kids play while we made small talk. "Ashley?" I heard someone from inside yell. "I'm outside some here" she yelled. I'd know that voice from anywhere. He walked outside and stopped right in his tracks when he saw me. "Cameron this is jordan, romans mom" Ashley introduce us although I knew him all to well. I put on a fake smile "hey, I'm jordan, nice to meet you"