chapter 22

Chapter 22
Sunday November 15 2015 4:33 am
Jordan POV

The boys, Cameron, Kendall, tori, Rileigh, Teegan and I were all spread out on the floor and the couch James was asleep in my island though. I was half on half off the couch. Tori and Rileigh were laying on each other against the wall, Teegan was laying on her stomach on the couch with her legs on Austin. Kendall was laying right by me Cameron was on the floor with Ben on his stomach. I looked to my left and Kendall had a big bruise on her cheek. Cameron had blood on the side of his face Ben had bloody knuckles and so did cam, Austin, and James. Tori, Teegan and Rileigh had make up around their faces along with a couple of bruises. Me on the other hand my back hurt and so did my face. Mr. Williams put up a fight. "Holy shit" Austin said. I chuckled "holy shit" I repeated. "My body hurts so bad" Teegan said. Wondering how we got here? Let's go back

Thursday November 12th 2015

I ran upstairs with Kendall and sat on the island "we need to have a serious talk right now so James do not talk" I said everyone crowded around the table "Kendall told me some interesting things about Mr. Williams." I started telling them everything that that she told me except about her business, that isn't in my place to share, if she wants to then she can "you aren't ever going to school again" Cameron said clenching his fist "oh but I am" I said "I am going to kill him tomorrow" he was getting angry and I knew he would do something stupid tomorrow "look, I will be fine cam" he didn't say anything but he was biting his lip and cleaning his fist. "He isn't gonna touch you Jordan" he said "I know Cameron, I have you" so calm the fuck down. He wrapped his arms around me. "Anyways,I do have a plan" I said

Friday the 13th
Today we were going to school, I was wearing white shorts and a tan sweater with some tan heels. My hair was still in a pony tail because I still haven't decided to do it. I was walking down the hall with the boys because they actually had a reason to be around me now. We were walking to Kendall's locker, I wouldn't call us friends more like acquainted females just wanting to take their principal down. Once we got to her she was closing her locker "hey, you look nice today" I complimented her "you look nice everyday" she said I chuckled. "Anyways, you guys remember the plan right" I said "I don't like it" Cameron said "well its for the best cam" I told him I looked around the hallway making sure Mr. Williams wasn't out I gave him a long sweet kiss and pulled away tapping his nose "see you guys on the flip side" I said and walked away with Kendall. In class I sat with her and walked in with her completely ignoring the boys. We finally made it to lunch and this was gonna be the hardest part for Cameron, I told him he can follow us though. I sat with Kendall at this table no one ever sits at and we were having an actual conversation before mr. Williams came into the lunch room. Time to start acting. I put on my best sad face and welled up tears in my eyes. "I don't understand what happened between us" she rubbed my back and she looked at Mr. Williams. "I'll be back I just can't stand looking at him right now" I stood up and walked down the middle of the lunch room I was passing Cameron's table and winked at him continuing to walk. I ran out the lunch room "Jordan" I heard Mr. Williams say I turned around and saw Cameron outside the lunch room door he had his legs crossed leaning against the wall clenching his jaw. He was looking sexy as fuck, I'm not gonna lie. Oo Jesus thank you for him. I wiped a fake tear coming down my face. "Yeah?" I started wiping my face "what's wrong?" He asked me putting his hand on my lower waist. My body stiffened, it took a lot of me to not punch him but I can't imagine how Cameron must feel. My poor baby. "Nothing its so silly" I chuckled "nothing that you have ever said was silly" his hand felt like it was getting lower "well cam and I broke up. He got tired of me and ended it" I said crying more he pulled me closer to his body and I almost gagged but covered it with a hiccup. "Well I think you should come to dance tomorrow, it'll take your mind off of it" he said I nodded "okay thanks mr.Williams" I said sniffling I started walking away but he grabbed my waist and pulled me into his chest. Oh shit. My eyes widened "Cameron made a big mistake, a very big mistake" he released me and I walked away. I turned my head and he was gone "Cameron" I was a little scared, not gonna lie. He turned around and I jumped on him, wrapping my arms around him I put my hands in his hair "that was a little scary" I said I closed my eyes and leaned on his shoulder "I know baby, but I promise you will be okay. I promise" he said "I love you baby" I said "I love you to baby girl, and by the way, I could never get tired of you" I giggled a little he set me down "you ready?" He asked I have him one more kiss and closed my eyes making some tears "alright" I opened the lunch door and walked back to kendall "that was the creepiest thing I've ever encountered" I said "tell me about it" she said hugging herself. I sat by her and she put her head on my shoulder "everything will be fine" at least I hope so.