chapter 18

Chapter 18
Tuesday November 10 2015
Jordan pov

We were all at my house except the girls were upstairs and the boys were downstairs. We're having a "girl talk" "guys I literally only have to finish this week of school, then skip homecoming and not come back until December. Since it was the 10th now, homecoming is the 14th and then we start break, don't come back until December 1, then seniors get half days and no school the 11th because we have prom that day then we go on break and come back the 28th and graduate the first of January" I took a breath in. "Why are you skipping homecoming?" Rileigh asked "because I'm going to prom" I said "have you talked to austin?" I asked Teegan "well you see what had happened was, we've been texting a lot and stuff and he wants to Hang out, but I don't know" she said "yeah, I don't want you to get hurt" I told her. "How are you and nick?" I asked tori "we broke up like a week ago" she told me "oh dang" I said "who cares though. I'm good, ill find someone eventually." She shrugged "Rileigh" I said she smiled "Ben is great" she said. They weren't dating or anything, but they like each other, Ben stays talking about her and riles just trys to decline it. "You and Cameron" tori asked. I sat up and made some type of noise while rolling my eyes, "he has yet to ask me out. I don't know what he's waiting for, i don't need a special proposal or anything. I just need him to ask me ASAP" I said " I feels" Rileigh said. The door bust open and the boys were shirt less and had water ballons. I stood up and immediately ran to my bathroom. They actually weren't about to get me wet today. I just did my hair, & I do not have that kinda of time to do it again, can I get an amen. I heard the girls screaming from the other side while I was safe. "OH MY GOSH GET AWAY!" Rileigh yelled I heard Teegan and tori laughing. "YOU GUYS BETTER NOT WET MY BED!" I yelled through the door "oops" James said and I heard them chuckle. "Just let me know when you guys are done" I said and sat in the toilet. I heard foot steps leave my room and rampage down the stairs. I wasn't stupid, I knew someone was still up here. It had to be cameron. I heard something slide against my door, that was no hand, it was a pointy object, he was gonna unlock my door "Listen cameron, it doesn't even have to be this way" I said and started braiding my hair. I heard him chuckle and pop the lock "Cameron please" I said the door opened and he ran in and threw me over his shoulder. "Cameron Nicholas Johnson I am not joking, put me down right now!" I demanded. He didn't say anything, then the patio door opened and panic arose in my body "I CANT SWIM, I CANT SWIM" I yelled at him now kicking and hitting me. "ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?" I asked seriously. I can't breathe. I'm about to die. Next thing you know my body hits the water and I started panicking. I heard some one yelling and I was trying to just swim. I felt someone jump in and grab my body. I took a deep breathe once my body arose to the surface. I looked to see that Cameron jumped in. "DO NOT! TOUCH ME" I climbed out of the pool freezing cold and walked in my room. My bed was soaking wet! "UGH" I grabbed some clothes and walked downstairs and saw everyone around the kitchen counter. Cameron walked forward and opened his mouth "shut up" I put my hand up and walked in my basement. I turned on another light and opened another door. This room was basically another house I did on my own. I wanted a small library, I huge bed, a swing, a couch and a refrigerator. It had a couple of other thing but they weren't important. The only thing I didn't like about this was my shower. It was basically see through. I jumped in it and washed my hair and got mad all over again. Do you know the struggle of having long African american hair? It gets so thick and curly and I hate it, but I love my hair regardless, I just wish I didn't have to go through this struggle right now. I sighed and stayed in the shower for a little while longer. I got out and out and wrapped a towel around my body. I combed my hair out, put oil in it, combed it again, then put it into a pony tail. I didn't want to blow dry it, nor straighten it right now. I walked out and put on lotion then my clothes. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. Then jumped in bed. I heard my door open then close. It was cameron, I smelled him and his delicious sent "I'm so sorry jordan. I always find a way to fuck up everything." He caressed my face "I promise I will make up everything I did wrong baby girl. You won't regret loving me" he kissed my cheek and left the room. Come back, I wanted to say, but I wanted to see what he had in mind, and I was still angry.