chapter 23

Chapter 23
Saturday November 14 2015 5:06
Jordan POV
(I lost the picture of teegans dress so imagine it)
Everyone was literally running around the house trying to get ready while Cameron and I were laying down on my bed in the basement. "I dont wanna go" I told him. I was laying on top of him while his hands were going up in down my back. This was my absolute favorite position. "I know you don't but everything is gonna go just like how you intend it to" I sighed "man" I clicked my tongue "I want some sushi" I said he chuckled "you're so random" he said "shouldn't you be getting dressed?" He asked me "probably, it can wait though" I cuddled into him more and took a nap.
"Babe" I was awoken by someone poking my waist "whattt" I whined "its 6:30" cameron said I groaned and sat up. I was still on Cameron "was I killing you?" I asked him "huh?" His nose scrunched up it was so cute "I laid on you for about an hour and a half" I said "nope, I was perfect" he put his hand under my chin. I kissed him and got off of him "I'll be back" I went in my bathroom and texted the girls saying we were gonna be late, but that's okay. I jumped in the shower for probably 30 minutes then got out. I put on a robe and walked out of the bathroom. "Babe ,what are you wearing?" I asked him he looked up and his eyes widened "um-uh-huh?" He said I smiled. Okay, maybe this robe was a little small and showed a little cleavage, I probably shouldn't have put this on "I asked what are you wearing" I said "oh, probably a shirt and jeans. I don't want to dress all nice and ruin a tux plus I want you to see me in a tux for prom" he winked "well come help me" I said I grabbed some panties and a bra "I'll be back" I went to the bathroom and slid on my panties and strapless bra under my robe, I walked back out and saw him in my closet. I walked in and looked through my clothes "I'll just wear this" I said pulling out a simple salmon dress. He nodded. "Turn around" I said he groaned "but why" I untied my robe causing it to open a bit "turn around" I said again "cmon jordan, that was not even right" I raised an eye brow and he turned around I quickly pulled on the dress "can you zip it for me?" I asked him he turned around zipped it wrapping his muscular arm around my neck "you are beautiful" he kissed my neck and cheek I smiled and kissed his arm "I don't want to do my hair, nor my make up" I said "then don't. You look perfect to me already" he said "alright" I said. I grabbed some lotion and out some on the a white sweater putting that on also. " oh wait" I quickly ran to my dresser pulling out some spandex, I put them on, can't be flashing anyone you feel? I put on my tan heels again. I put on some rings and perfume then looked over myself. Whatevess. I said to myself I fixed my curly puffy hair and walked up stairs. Everyone was up there "I feel under dressed" I said "you still look cute" teegan said. She was wearing a strapless black and purple dress with black design on top and the purple flowing down. Her long hair was curled at the bottom and she had on black heels. Tori was wearing a cute white floral dress dress and her hair was straightened, Rileigh was wearing this cute black dress that had cut outs and her hair was also in a pony tail and she had on some black heels, and Kendall had on a dress similar to Raleigh's but it was white. The guys were just wearing some suits but James was in basketball shorts. I laughed a little "let's go" I said grabbing my keys and walking out of the door. I was driving and so was Ben.
We made it to the school about 2 hours late and we had to walk in separately except Ben James and Austin. I went in with Kendall and Cameron went by himself. The dance was pretty busy actually. A lot of people showed up and I've spotted Mr.Williams. everyone went their separate ways and stayed with the person they bought in.
Its 10:27 and I'm extremely bored, they have yet to call up our presentation,but Mr. Williams has been looking at both Kendall and I the whole time. They told us we were next to go up and now the plan was in action. Rileigh went on the stage and I went into the hallway with Kendall. I heard her say that Kendall was in the bathroom at the moment giving Mr. Williams the perfect time to come out and get Kendall. I hid behind a wall once he came "you. Come here right now" he said. She walked over to him and he dragged her down the hall to the garage. I texted in the group chat that he was in the garage. I walked to it and opened the door "ken, you in here?" I said walking around the room "ah, you joined us Jordan take a seat" Mr. Williams said "no thank you" I said. I heard the door open and I knew it was tori, and Teegan. They were gonna record everything. Mr.williams then slapped me in the face "I'm not dealing with your stubborn bitchy attitude today." He said I kneed him in his balls "don't touch me" I said and grabbed kendall what I didn't expect was a gun coming out "you better get your asses back here right now" he said this is the part when Austin comes out. He didn't fail me. He tackled him from the side and the other boys came out. Mr.williams shot his gun luckily missing but shot some glass bottles that were out. He managed to grab some and cut Cameron. Oh hell no, I ran over and kicked him in the face, he picked up a bottle that I didn't see until it hit me right under my eye and I was on the ground. I started seeing double everything and it was a little blurry. I tried standing up but I fell right back down. I couldn't see straight and it felt like I was on drugs but this hurt. My face was in pain and my head was burning. Kendall came running to me and she pulled me up she started talking but I didn't really know what she was saying. "Wh-what?" I said she dragged me somewhere "where are you taking me!?" I was getting scared "shh" she said "shh" I replied "do not close your eyes" she said "but I have to" I said and my eyes started closing but she started shaking me. I started seeing black dots. "I see stars" I said before I blacked out.

I felt my body jumping, I had a huge headache and I wasn't sure what was happening I looked to see who was carrying me and it was mr.Williams. mr williams? I started remembering what happened and I immediately bit his ear he dropped me and I kicked him and started punching him in his face. He was a bit out of it so I grabbed the trash can and threw it at him. I saw we we were still in school just a whole other side I ran to the garage but I didn't see them anywhere. I turned around and ran into a body. I turned around and saw Cameron "oh god" I jumped in his arms "we thought he took you" he squeezed me tight. I put my head in his neck and closed my eyes "I want to go home" I squeezed my eyes shut "alright baby, i will take you anywhere you want to go" he said I heard the sirens of a police car and ambulance we walked together outside and I saw the rest of the gang all beat up, I must have missed a lot. I hugged them all and went to kendall "I hope you can be happy now" I said "me to" she said "you have us now, so you'll be okay" I told her she smiled and gave me another hug. "Whatever happened to mr.williams?" Cameron wrapped in arm around me while he was unconscious in a stretcher "I'll tell you guys once you tell me what happened, but right now, I just want to go home" I said.