chapter 43

Chapter 43
Wednesday December 9th 2015
Cameron (when jordan went to the mall)

I sighed as I heard the door closed "I don't think they should have left after what happened yesterday" I said "just calm down, they'll be fine" Austin said. "We only gave them 30 minutes, they'll be back before you can say arachnophobia" James said. We played the game for awhile before i got a text from an unknown number saying, "I suggest they leave where they are before they get burned" after that I quickly called jordan "hey" she answered "are you still at the mall?" I was a bit panicked "yeah, I want some food and then we're gonna leave. Why?" She sounded so calm "I need you guys to get out of that mall as fast as you can" I was walking around in anticipation looking for my fucking keys. "We need to go guys" I heard her talking to them "what why?" I think that was Rileigh "I don't know but we do" she said "stay on the phone with me babe" I told her "alright, we're out of the-" I heard the explosion through the phone making me immediately drop mine. I ran in the kitchen finally finding my keys "we need to go right now!" I was already out the door and the boys jumped in. I sped to the hospital knowing the aumbulance should have got to them by now. I made it to the hospital and went to the recipient desk. "We need to see maria martinez, jordan and Rileigh hudson" I said "are you immediate family?" The lady asked snaking her gum "no" James butted in. I shut my eyes and clenched my jaw. Really James? This is why he was supposed to stay in the back and shut the fuck up. "Well you all can't see them at this time. Goodbye" she went back to her work "listen you inconsiderate bitch. My girlfriend is in one of those rooms scared to death, I need to go comfort her and you are stopping me. If you don't tell me what room she's in I will go and check every single one of them until I find her. Understand?" Ben said. I swear the lady pissed herself "maria is in 5227 5th floor, jordan is in 7898 7th floor, and Rileigh is in 5997 5th floor as well" she said shakily. "I'll call the girls and we'll be in Maria's room" Austin said I nodded. We stood in the elevator each of us getting off at different stops. Once I made it to her floor I raced down the hall and found her room. I walked In and a nurse was in. "Hello sir. She's just resting a bit. After the accident, she was a bit..um what's the word I can use, oh crazy. We used a sedative on her. She's doing alright though." She smiled at me even though I could feel my blood pressure getting higher. I just need someone to explain why they would use that. "What did she do?" I questioned as calm as I could "she was yelling at us, asking to see where we were taking her and she bit a doctor because she didn't want the sedative. I hope you aren't like her" she giggled seductively. I chuckled then grabbed her throat pushing her against the wall "if you ever, ever, touch her again or call her anything besides her name you won't think the devil is that bad" I looked at her name tag "Kim." I put her down and she ran out of the room. I looked at jordan and sat besides her. I looked at her face and I saw a scar under the same eye her other scar is. "I don't know how you still love me" I whispered kissing her forehead "because you saved me" she whispered in my ear I turned my head facing her. She didn't open her eyes though "hey baby" I put my hand on her face. She smiled "hey" her voice was cracking. Its even worse then when she lost her voice before. "How are you feeling?" I asked her "tired and sore" she said chuckling "I want to go home. I hate these stupid nurses. I'm so tired of doctors and nurses and hospitals, blood, the smell, everything. Im not staying here over night" I sighed "I know baby, and yes you will stay here. You will stay her until you're better" her eyes shot open "no I'm not" her tone ended the discussion. "Whatever you want baby girl" she closed her eyes again and I smiled "you're beautiful" I blurted out "and I love you" I kissed her lips "you've been scaring me a lot lately. You are no longer aloud to leave to the house without me again Jordan. I'm serious" she opened her eyes and squeezed my cheek "just one more time" I got confused "what?" She let out a giggle "what are you talking about Jordan?" She put her hand on my face "shh" she said I rolled my eyes since she couldn't see me "did you just roll your eyes at me?" I pushed her hand off of my face "anyways, what did that nurse say?" I questioned "I have to drink some salt water and be careful and I'm on "bed rest" as she said" I nodded "where is my madrina and sister?" She asked me "5th floor" I said "let's go" she started getting up and I lightly pushed her down "what are you doing?" I asked her "ten minutes that's all" she said I sighed and helped her up "are you okay?" I asked she nodded and stood up. I watched her carefully making sure she doesn't fall. she made it to the door and stopped "you want a wheel chair?" She looked at me "no thank you" she told me walking out of the room I followed behind her and the pain she was in was having an effect on me "baby stay here, I'll be right back" I went to grab a wheel chair and she groaned "I feel so...handicapped" I chuckled "you are" she sat down and we got in the elevator "change of plans, they're all in your madrina room" I told her. We went there and it took like 5 minutes. We went in and Lina ran to jordan about to jump in her lap but I caught her just in time "Jordan's in a lot of pain at the moment Lina, along with maria and Rileigh. We have to be careful around them" I told her "aw okay" I put her down "Lina come here. I'm fine" Lina smiled and ran to jordan making me groan austin, ben james,i called their names and nodded toward the hall "where are you guys going?" Teegan asked " in a hall for a second" I told her "don't do anything stupid" Rileigh said Ben smiled and we went into the hall. When I closed the door. I punched the wall creating a big crack in it. "I want them dead. All of them. When I see them, I will kill them, And I will enjoy it"