chapter 24

Chapter 22
Sunday November 15 2015 4:33 am
Jordan

So here we are now. Just chilling because we couldn't go to sleep, well besides James. "Tell me what happened" I said I feel really dirty I know something went down. Cameron sighed and clenched his jaw
*flashback Cameron's POV*
I felt the glass cut the side of my face. I turned my head to the right and felt my the blood coming down my head. I looked back at him and saw jordan on the ground. I banged my fist against his face a couple more time before he grabbed me twisted my wrist a little, James came in and did some weird hand ninjago thing and kicked him in his rib cage. I was able to elbow him in the face. He grabbed Austins leg and tripped him making him fall on the floor Austin kicked him but he grabbed glass stabbing Austin in the leg. I got over him and started choking him, he scratched my face and I just did it harder. He head budded me in the face. I then hit my head on a table. I felt a bit woozy but stood up falling right back down. I laid on the floor for a couple of minutes trying to get myself together. I probably was out for 10 minutes. I stood up and saw everyone was out of the room, well at least I couldn't see anyone. I walked around the garage and saw a hand I knew all to well. I walked towards her and saw Mr. Williams on top of Jordan kissing all over her. Her dress was risen all the way up so her bra was out and her spandex, glad she was able to put those on. I ran towards him and punched him in his face a couple of times. Does he never die? He rolled off of her and I started shaking her. I felt something stab me in my shoulder. I rolled off of her and held my shoulder he picked up jordan and ran I caressed my shoulder and ran after them but I couldn't see him anymore. I started running all around the school and found everyone else and still couldn't find her though. I went back into the garage and I saw her she's here.
*flash back over*
" I need to shower" I got up and ran upstairs. I felt so dirty. I wonder how kendall must feel if I feel this filthy. He touched me, he saw my body and Cameron hasn't even saw it yet. I washed my body with almost the whole bottle of body wash. My body was aching so much. After about an hour I got out. I dried myself off. I dropped my towel and looked at myself in the mirror I had a huge green, yellow, and brown bruise under my eye. Along with some bruises on my back and side. I also had a bruise on my upper arm. I sighed and got out of the bathroom putting on a sweater and some pajama pants. I put my wet hair in a pony tail then walked out of my room. I felt really uncomfortable, like I still wasn't clean. I went downstairs and everyone was sleeping except kendall, I sat besides her and she laid her head her in my lap. I stroked her hair and noticed she was crying. "I hope its over" she said I didn't say anything. "I can't sleep" I said "I'm sleepy but I can't close my eyes. Once I do I see his hands touching me in places he shouldn't have touched. I know I was unconscious, but everything that happened I can see now" I said "Ive been there before" she said "except you actually went through, IT" I said "Jordan can I tell you something about cameron and i?" She asked me "sure" I said "well before you came along, he and I had this thing for about two or three years. We flirted and what not but then he saw you and I was completely irrelevant. He loved you. Once he left bad things started and Mr. Williams came and I blamed you for the longest amount of time" she said I was shocked, news was coming to me left and right. "Because you felt like I took your happiness away" she nodded "I didn't mean to do that kendall" I said "no its okay, he looks so much happier with you. He is in love with you jordan, you're so beautiful, smart,caring, nice. I could go on" she chuckled "hey, shut up. You are absolutely stunning Ken, you are nice and caring you just showed everyone such a nasty side. You are developing into a pretty cool person, who I would love to hangout with" I told her "thanks Jordan, for everything" she said I smiled and didn't say anything. She fell asleep on my lap after that.
I don't know what'd do without the help if these people, I could have been gone to be a sex slave or something, but they helped me out and I couldn't be more grateful. I love every single one of them.