chapter 38

Chapter 38
Wednesday December 2 2015
Jordan

School was hectic, and my house was tense. Ive been with the girls lately and the boys have been together. I haven't talked nor seen cameron at all. Everything is very divided and its kinda awkward. I was currently with my madrina in my bed just talking with her "life is hard. Let's just leave right now and go to mexico" I put my head in my pillow. I heard her laugh "oh no silly, you have many things to accomplish" she patted the back of my head. "School is basically over. Its so stupid. I don't even know if I wanna go to prom anymore" she let out a strong gasp "of course you are! You must have went crazy if you thought you weren't going" she shook her head "I haven't even gotten my dress yet or anything" I ran a hand through my hair "FRANCESCA!" she hit me in my head "what did I do wrong!!?" I rubbed my head "que debería haber conseguido su vestido hace mucho tiempo!" (You should have gotten your dress a long time ago!) She was walking back and fourth at this point "I have plenty of time!" I yelled exasperated "all of the dresses will be fgone mija!" That is not my problem "you're crazy" I laughed at her "Francesca would you like to get slapped?" I raised my eyebrow at her "you would never slap me you crazy old lady" I kissed her cheek and she pinched my arm and them popped my forehead "mhm stop trying me mija" she pointed a finger at me I shook my head "this is abuse." Her green eyes looked at mine "shut up" she told me "my heart is broken mama" I wiped a fake tear and she threw a book at me "alright alright" I smiled "come here Frankie" she wrapped her arms around me and patted my hair down "I love you so much Jordan" she kissed my head "oh so you love me after you throw books at me" I teased making her laugh a bit. I got more comfortable in her arms "i love you to mama" i told her closing my eyes.

I know this chapter was lame asf, but trust me when I say this. Everything is about to get juicy.
Francesca is her middle name