chapter 41

Chapter 41
Tuesday December 8th 2015
Jordan

Its 3:42 in the morning and I can't fall asleep. The events that took places and those faces won't leave my head, I figured id pray, but I still can't fall asleep. I can still feel their hands roaming my body as if I was some pet at a zoo. To say I felt dirty was an understatement. I felt violated and trashy and disgusting. I just want everything to end. I looked at the ceiling and let a couple more tears fall down my face. I felt Cameron shift besides me and I quickly wiped my face and closed my eyes. "I know you're awake" He said "now I am not" I laid in my side and felt his hands go around my waist. "What's going on?" He turned on the light "just thinking" I told him. "It made you cry" he said wiping a tear that was falling down my face "what else happened?" He asked I sighed "nothing I want to talk about" I turned off the light but it turned right back on and Cameron was right in front if my face "we can do this all night" he said I raised my eyebrow and closed my eyes. "Jordan, I just want to talk to you" he said "babe, I want to know the story" I heard him groan "Jordan I want to know if you're okay!" He yelled. I shot out of bed "NO CAMERON! IM NOT OKAY!" I ran a hand threw my long hair "IM SO TIRED, I FEEL SO DIRTY AND SO VIOLATED! I-I IVE TRIED SO HARD TO KEEP IT TOGETHER BUT I WANT TO GO, I WANT TO LEAVE. ITS BEEN SUCH A TERRIBLE DAY AND I CAN STILL FEEL THEIR LIPS ON MY BODY ALONG WITH THEIR HANDS ROAMING ME AND TOUCHING ME AND I JUST WANTED YOU! I NEEDED YOU CAMERON" I was sobbing at this point and he grabbed the back of my head slamming me into his chest. He kissed my head "I'm so sorry" he kept on apologizing over and over again. I stopped crying and continued hugging him "I love you so much" I told him as he continued kissing me. We laid on the bed and I looked him in the eyes "thank you for coming" I said "baby girl, I would save you from anything." I kissed him and I got on top of him and felt his hand go up my shirt and I felt a rush of lust go through my body. He flipped us over and I wrapped my legs around him. He pulled my shirt off and saw the bruises in my stomach he kissed all of them and I laughed a little "that tickled" he laughed and kissed my lips. I pulled his boxers off and felt him rub against me making a moan Fall out of my mouth. He took my bra off and he bended down kissing me long and passionatly "I love you cameron" I kissed his forehead "I love you to baby girl" I kissed him again and it was perfect.

"How are you doing?" Cameron asked me. We were eating by his fire place and my feet were resting on his lap"swell, you?" I replied making him chuckle "swell? What an odd word" I shook my head "swell, is a very.. Swell word thank you very much" he rolled his eyes "you ready to leave?" I sighed "nope" he laughed "well I'm just going to leave without you" his shoulders slumped "goodbye" I took a bite of my doughnut "well I guess I'll see you later" he sighed dramatically "see ya" I took his doughnut "you're gonna make me cry. Why did you just steal my doughnuts?" He asked "you werent eating it" I said "and its good" I finished "youre such a horrible girl friend. I'm gonna go find someone else who's gonna treat me better" he stood up "good luck" I told him As he walked to the kitchen and came back in with the whole box of doughnuts, muffins and my drink. I crossed my arms, purposely showing my cleavage. He looked down and smirked and took a doughnut I rose up the shirt "hey look, the last chocolate chip muffin" he took a huge bite of it "this is great, you want some?" He asked with his mouth full "cameron you better not eat all of that" he looked at me and back to the muffin and put the whole thing in his mouth then threw the wrapper right inbetween my breast. He looked at my face and started cracking up. I took it out and threw it at him while he was on the floor dying while his face was turning red"babe, babe, that's funny" and he started laughing again. While he was laughing I took the food and started eating it. "You done?" I asked taking a sip of my mocha coolatte. "Yeah" he was laying down "you're funny babe" he sat up. His cheeks were red and his eyes were lit up. His dimples were out and he looked undeniably hot and like he and I were the only ones alive. I smiled at him out of pure adoration and love "Anyways" I said "I still don't wanna go home" I whined dramatically falling on the floor and crawling into his arms making him chuckle "Well next month I will be taking you whoever you want to go" I smiled "really?" He poked my nose "really" he kissed me "alright" I approved. I stood up and he held his arm out I took his hand attempting to pull him up but it wasn't working "uh, you alright?" He asked I nodded "how much do you weigh!?" He shook his head "muscle babe, which you need to go get" he stood up "muscle babe which you need to go get" i mocked him he abruptly stopped and turned around and looked down at me "I don't talk like that" he said "I don't talk like that" I mocked him again. He shook his head and grabbed me by my waist and started tickling me "Cameron stop!" I tried grabbing his hand "Cameron stop!" He mocked me "oh I see" I was laughing really hard until I fell up the stair bringing Cameron down with me. He started cracking up again"you're on a roll baby girl" he put his head in my neck and continued to laugh. I looked at my imaginary watch and sighed "you done?" I asked he out his face right in front of mine "I love you" he kissed me all over my face "and I love you, but we need to get going before they start worrying" he got off of me and pulled me up. I went to the room and put on my original jeans and kept on his shirt since it was dirty, in another type of way. "Are you not bringing this?" He held up the bra I had on and I could hear what the guy said "this bra is gorgeous, what's hidden under it?" I jumped a little "uh no, you can burn that along with that shirt" he looked confused for a second before his eyes got darker and he clenched his jaw and fist. I gave him a hug wanting him to calm down. "Let's go" I took his hand and grabbed his keys he wrapped his arms around my waist and breathed in my scent. "I need you to never leave my side, ever" he said I nodded "didn't plan to" I said we got in the car and started having some nice conversation on our long drive home "you excited for your birthday?" I asked him he shrugged "not really" I smiled "what do you want?" His birthday is Friday, the day before prom, "just to spend time with you" I rolled my eyes "yeah whatever, that's boring, what else do you want?" He chuckled and thought for a minute "um shit, I don't know. You can get me whatever you want baby girl" I nodded "as long as it includes you it doesn't matter" I laughed "you're so sweet" I pinched his cheeks. The rest of the ride was great, just because I was with him.