chapter 5

Chapter 5

Tuesday October 27,2015

"Hey Hudson" I greeted Jordan at her locker "what's up johnson" she said bending down to get to get a book. "Uh nothing" I said. She stood up "walk to class with me?" I nodded "you seem to be feeling better" I noticed "yeah, just tired" she said faking that smile "are you tired?" She asked "yes" I said "I'm sorry I kept you up last night, I shouldnt have done that" my eyebrows came together "you didn't bother me at all last night" she sighed "how are you?" She asked. I thought about that question for a minute. "I dont know" I said honestly "what's wrong?" She asked "just a lot of things going on" I said "can you talk to me after school? You don't have to tell me anything you don't want to, but I'd love to make you feel better in any way" she said with a smile. "Thanks, anyways how about you?" She thought to herself "I'm fine" she said "anyways Kendall is coming over here and I'm pretty sure she wants to talk to you" she said looking behind me. I rolled my eyes and groaned. "I'll see you later" she said about to walk away but I grabbed her hand "dont leave me" I said she laughed and Kendall made her way over here "what" I said "Oo fiesty today" she said "well I need a date to homecoming and its gonna be you" she said. Jordan started laughing. "And what is so funny?" Kendall snapped at her "Oo fiesty today ken ken" jordan said "I already have a date good bye" I said dragging jordan along with me. I looked down at her and she put her fist up I chuckled and we fist bumped. "Are you going to homecoming?" I asked jordan once we entered the classroom "I wasn't really planning on going" she said "thank god. I can hang out with you on that day instead" I said putting my fist to her face and walking ahead of her "that sounds better" she said sitting at the desk that was to the left of me in the corner. She pulled out her glasses and put on chapstick. "What?" She said "you're just beautiful that's all" I told her she smiled and bit her lip putting her hand to her face "you're nice" she said still smiling. "You're beautiful" I told her "stop" she whined still smiling. "I'm done" I said putting my hands up. People started walking in the class room and the lesson started.

It was lunch now and I was with the boys at our lunch table. "You guys aren't busy Friday right?" Austin asked ben opened his mouth to say something but Austin cut him off "yeah I didn't think so, I'm having a party for my birthday and I expect every single person at this table to be there" he said. I knew a lot of people were gonna show up because I guess you can consider us "popular" but hey, what can I say? We're pretty good looking. "It starts at 10 and I'm getting everyone drunk or high or both. Alright?" He announced I rubbed my face "you better show up cam" austin said I nodded "we'll see" I told him. The next period I talked to jordan in the library and then I walked her home. I was honestly having the best time I've ever had in my entire life. Just because of one girl.