chapter 29

Chapter 29
Thursday November 19 2015
Jordan

It was a lazy day today, especially after what happened yesterday, I really just wanted to be alone in my room. To bad life sucks. I have to go to the police station today and once I came home from that i really want to be alone. The thing about Ken & cam. didn't make me me angry or jealous, it made me think about myself. He could leave at any minute with her they were like high school sweethearts and I'm not oblivious, she still loves him. He could go love her and not worry about carrying any baggage. I come with a lot and I don't want it to come back around when he's here. I'm just still in bewildment he picked me over her. Kendall is absolutely stunning and fit and perfect in every aspect of life, while I'm just a crusty sloth. I never really paid attention to what I looked like until now. I jumped in the shower then brushed and washed MY teeth and face. I put on some leggings black converse and a red and black Adidas shirt. I put my hair in a messy pony tail. I did my make up and perfume. I already dressed lina so I grabbed my bag and went downstairs seeing the gang. "Ready?" Rileigh asked I nodded and put on my black sunglasses I sighed. I really don't want to drive right now I handed my keys to tori and I sat shot gun "I don't feel like driving" I leaned my head against the window, i was really tired. I took a nap and was awoke by someone shaking me. It was tori "you alright?" I nodded and got out of the car. I hope this goes by fast. We walked in and were taken to different rooms. I sat down "coffee?" The man asked me "no thank you" I said he sat down "so tell me your perspective on what happened that day." He said I told him what happened starting at the fight between Kendall and I to homecoming. I was probably in here way longer than I wanted to be. "Okay well I'm pretty sure this case will go smoothly and you all get your justice. We have the pictures and the video your cousins took. For the trial though you and Kendall are obviously the victims so your friends will be witnesses. Since it always takes a while for cases to get a trial date I'm guessing yours will be in February maybe, for now, Cornelius will be locked up" he told me "alright thanks" I stood up shaking his hand and walking out of the room. Everyone was there but Kendall. I figured that will take a lot longer. I sat down and put on earphones then closed my eyes and fell asleep.
I heard voices and I slowly opened my eyes. I was in my car laying on someone's lap, it was Rileigh. I tried closing my eyes but it wouldn't work. I sighed and got out of the car since we were home now. I started sneezing like four times in a row stupid freaking allergies. I walked to my room and laid down cuddling with my pillows. my door opened and I closed my eyes, my bed dipped and arms went around my waist, oh its just cameron. "I know you're awake" he said "shh" i said he rubbed my arm and man did it feel good to have him around me "are you feeling okay?" He asked "its just my allergies, are you?" I asked him "I'm okay babe." He said it was about 10 minutes of silence before he started talking again "are you mad at me?" I turned around do I was facing him "not at all" I ran a hand in his hair and turned my head and sneezed "I hate allergies" I laid back on my pillow "what's happening on Thanksgiving?" He asked me "well my sister is supposed to come over um my madrina was supposed to come. I told everyone else that they can bring their families also. We are gonna eat,talk, Teegan has a song ready for us that she's gonna sing. I don't know I'm a go with the flow type of person" I told him. He put his hand up my back "hey my face is almost healed!" I told him "its still green and yellow here and there but its small, but a scar is forming" so hey I might just turn out uglier than expected. "Does it still hurt?" He asked "not as much as it did before" I shrugged. I turned my head and sneezed again he laughed "bless you baby" I smiled. The rest of day was filled with laughing, sneezing, coughing, kissing, and touching. Today was a good day.