chapter 7

Chapter 7
(Back to Cameron)

Thrusday october 29th 2015

Everyone was talking about the fight yesterday. Kendall and jordan both weren't here today. Kendall got a detention and has to do some services around the school and she can't go to homecoming now either, but neither could Jordan. "Dude I still can't get over the fight, it was so funny" austin said " I didn't know jordan had that in her, I'm so proud of our little flower, she's just blooming"james said laughing "you are so gay man" Austin said making them laugh more. They sat down by me. "I hope she's here tomorrow and she better show up to my party" austin said "have you texted her?" Ben asked me I nodded "she said she isn't sure if she'll come tomorrow, but she said she will try to make it to the party" I told them "bruh I have never been this excited to go back to school tomorrow" James said "she even cursed" I said they laughed "it was so awesome. About time this school had some action." Austin said "the real question is, who was Kendall talking about?" Ben asked. I've been thinking about that a lot lately to. I haven't asked Jordan yet because I wanted to give her some time. " Kendall got what she deserved" Austin said I shrugged "damn, yesterday was crazy as hell" I said running a hand through my hair. I hope Jordan is okay.
The day was actually really boring without jordan being there. I was walking home and I saw Lina out side. I ran towards her "what are you doing out here lina!?" I yelled at her picking her "well I was coming to your bus stop to surprise you. Tina told me to" she said with a smile. "Don't ever leave the house again like that lina. I don't care what Tina says" I told her. She nodded I walked into the house and covered Lina's nose. I put her in my room then closed the door. I looked around the house for Tina but couldn't find her. I went outside and saw her, Steven (step dad), and a bunch of other strangers including the one who thought he could buy lina. I went up to Tina and grabbed her wrist pulling her to a corner immediately making Steven stand up "I got this Steven" she told him and he sat down still staring us. " what, THE FUCK, is your problem" I yelled at her. "First of all who do you think you are yelling at me in my house? Who the fuck do you think you are you stupid fuck!" She yelled "oh I'm stupid? I think your the fucking retard here. You let a four year old kid walk outside supervised by no one. You fucking piece of shit of a so called mother" I yelled at her then she slapped me in my face. "Get out of my house right now" she said then turned around going to steven. He had a smirk playing on his lips. "Fuck you" I said sticking my middle finger up and walking in the house. I locked that door and laughed to myself good luck getting in the house now you stupid whore. I walked to my room and tried opening my door. It was locked. My heart started beating faster "lina open the door" I said pounding in it. I put my ear to it and heard a muffled scream. I kicked down my door and found that guy with no clothes on about to touch my sister. I grabbed him by back of his neck and punched him in the face. He rolled on the floor and I kicked him in his face Then stepped right on his face. I'm happy I wore my boots today. I kicked him in his ribs making sure I broke some he was screaming in pain And had bruises and blood all over him. I felt lina touch my arm and I kicked the guy a couple more time before getting on my knees and hugging lina letting her cry on my shoulder I picked her up and grabbed my jacket. I ran out of the front door and locked it. Now everyone was locked out. I carried lina to Jordan's house. She had to stay somewhere for now. I rang the door bell and waitied about 10 seconds before a very attractive looking jordan answered the door. Her smile turned into a complete frown when she my hands and probably a red mark on my face and tears streaming down lina's face "Cameron oh my gosh come in right now" she said grabbing my arm pulling me in. She sat us down on the couch "I'll be right back" she said she came back with some alcohol wipes "give me your hand" she said I did "you have a big hand" I heard her say. I chuckled while she bandage my hand "you aren't going to school tomorrow right?" I asked her she shook her head "can do me a really big favor?" I asked her "of course I will watch Lina. You guys can both stay here as long as you want" she said thank you Jesus for jordan "thank you" I told her standing up "I have to go somewhere for a minute though, I will text you as soon as I can" I told Jordan and then I hugged her. I released her and then bended down to lina I put my forehead on hers "I'll be right back" I said I felt her nod "I love you" she said "I love you to" I told her standing up "I'll be back later" I said leaving the house.