chapter 9

Chapter 9
(Cameron POV)
Friday october 30th 2015
(Yesterdays party outfit)

When I dropped Lina at Jordan's yesterday I went to Ben's house to smoked for a bit. I talked to him about what happened and he hasn't said anything, probably as shocked as I still am "I hope I killed him" I said closing my eyes exhaling what I had inhaled "at least she's alright" ben said "yeah, and she's with jordan right now so I know she's having a good time. I'm gonna check on her tomorrow though" I told him. He nodded "you still going to the party tonight?" I nodded "hell yeah" I said inhaling. "So about you and Jordan.." He started. My eyes opened and I raised an eyebrow his way "what about us?" I asked "when are you gonna go for it?" I shrugged "very soon" I said. I wonder what's she's doing right now. She is so beautiful. Ever since I first saw her I haven't been able to stop thinking about her. She keeps me going and she doesn't even know it. "Dude just call her" ben said leaving the room talking about "lover boy" and "I can't be here anymore" I put the phone to my ear and waiting a couple of seconds before she answered the phone. Her voice was an angle to my hell. It sounded good over the phone and in person. god was she beautiful. Perfect in every way. I ended the phone call happier than I was before. Ben walked back in the room in different clothes and was wearing cologne "where are you going?" I asked him "uh the party" he said. I looked at the time it was 10:54. I grabbed some clothes and put them on along with deoderant and cologne. The good thing about this is Austin only lives 2 houses down. We got there in under five minutes. It was already a lot of people Here "ayee" austin yelled seeing us come in "I didn't wanna take my first birthday shot without the rest of my boys. James was already Here and there were five shots in front of us "AND GO!"

It was around 11:30 and my brain was dizzy as shit. I feel like I'm moving but my legs aren't. Where am I? I asked myself then started laughing"dude dude, where is Jordan?" I asked someone random. He looked confused "you know, she has like light Brown skin, big butt but a big heart." I was making a lot of hand motions. He seemed to have realized who I was talking about "Oo that really fine girl. Is she coming tonight? I know what I'm getting tonight" he rubbed his hands together. That angered me a lot. I punched him his face and whispered in his ear "you aren't getting any thing from her tonight. If you ever talk to her, I will kill you" I told him and walked away. See I was drunk and high but I know who my Jordan is. I walked in the kitchen and I saw jordan. She looked incredibly sexy in that outfit. I was about to walk to her, but she was laughing and touching on austin. My heart sunk. I was hurt, did she forget about all those times we had? I felt someone run into me "watch were you're going, CAMERON" Kendall gasped. I looked at Jordan then back to kendall. I took her hand and dragged her out side "what are you doing?" I smashed my lips against hers. It got a bit carried away because we ended up on the ground, but hey fuck it. My pants were unbuttoned and her shirt was off. I heard the door open, I knew it was Jordan because I could smell her sweet smell and I got the vibe that she gives me. It wasn't until she was about to go inside when Kendal moaned my name making her stop walking "Cameron" I heard her say I turned my head and I could visibly see how hurt she was. I turned my head so I wouldn't be guilty. I heard the door open and close again. I fucked Kendall that night.

The next morning I found myself on the floor in Austin's room with a headache and a stomach ache. I found an alieve and a bottle of water right next me. I took some and stood up looking at the clock. It was 2:45pm. I went into the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth with a tooth brush I had here. I splashed cold water on my face and looked at myself in the mirror. I was about to walk out but I saw something on my neck. I walked back in the bathroom. "What the fuck" I said to myself I had a hickey on my neck. As soon as I touched it, everything that I did last night came back "holy shit. HOLY SHIT WHAT DID I DO!" Fuck fuck fuck. Oh god. I felt guilt wash all over my body I ran down the stairs and saw the boys playing a game "he's awake" James said they paused the game "dude you are so fucked with Jordan" Ben said "you got so messed up last night it was hilarious" Austin said "Austin wasn't even as drunk as you were" James said "what did I do" I groaned and sat down rubbing my face. "Well for starters your chances with Jordan are gone. They are demolished. They literally evaporated from planet ear-" "I GET IT" I growled out at ben. "I'm just going to ignore that. ANYWAYS, you claimed Kendall, partied hard, punched some people in the face, broke a couple of things, um fucked Kendall like 2 times and that's the only interesting things oh wait you also said fuck Jordan to about 20 people" ben finished "and i thought I was was fucked up last night" Austin said "it only started because I saw her and austin together laughing and she touched him" I said "that excuse just made everything worse dumbass. Her and I were talking about you! She was looking for you. And she was giving me my present. I know way better than to fuck with someone who my best friend has liked since forever" Austin yelled at me. I sighed and stood up "I'll be back" I said. I ran out the door. I was about to go see jordan but I remembered I had to get lina some clothes from our house. I groaned and ran there first. I unlocked the door and opened it And Immediately I'm on the floor holding my eye. "What the fuck" I said but I got punched in mynose then my mouth. I didn't wanna stop it yet because I know I deserve it. This was my karma and I was accepting it.