chapter 16

Chapter 16
Sunday November 8, 2015
Jordan POV

I walked through my door and threw my keys at the first thing I saw. I ran up the stairs and collapsed onto my bed. I immediately started crying, why? Because I was honestly so stressed out. My depression was coming back out and I was having an anxiety attack, I felt like I couldn't breath, i know good well I'm not gonna be able to fall asleep right now so maybe I will just pass out and not even know it until I wake up. I felt so trapped and I didn't even know what to do. I just felt that I needed to be alone, I've been around people constantly for about 3 weeks and I just craved to be by myself. I cried and sobbed for a little longer before I picked up my phone and called the only person I could trust "hey madrina" I sniffled "ahijada ? Oh what the matter honey" she said I smiled through the tears and wiped my face "I just missed you" I said "ooh I miss you to my dear" I heard her let out a cry. My madrina was really sensitive. "Madrina don't cry, ill see you soon" I told her "anyways, how are you?" I asked her "muy bueno" she said "eso es bueno" I replied "how are you Jordan?" She asked me. I sighed "I'm fine" I started picking at my sweater "I just wanna see my favorite person in the whole world" I finished getting a little more teary eyed "I miss you too Jo jo" she said, A tear fell down my cheek, only 2 people called me that. "When do I see you?" I asked her "well sometime before Christmas" she said "Christmas? You said thanksgiving" I pointed out "I know baby, but my doctor told me to wait because of how long I'm staying. You know I can't stay out if the country for that long mija" she said I groaned "old people problems" I said "excuse me?I will kick you to new Mexico" she said I laughed "I'll talk to you later madrina, make sure you answer every call and text" I told her "okay baby ill see you soon. I love you" she said "I love you to madrina" then I hung up the phone and laid on my bed. I was feeling at ease now. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I opened my eyes and looked at my alarm clock, it was 8:03 pm. I shot up from my bed, I totally forgot about meeting them at sky high. I fell asleep around 1 and should have been there around 2. Uh oh. I unlocked my phone and I had 92 missed calls and 73 unread messages, mostly from Cameron. I stood up and walked down stairs and everyone was watching a movie. "Did you guys have fun?" I asked they paused the movie "where were you?" Cameron asked "asleep" I said and sat against the wall on the other side of the room. I was still tired, but now I don't feel so good either. "Damn, how long were you sleeping?" James said I closed my eyes "7 hours" I said "are you okay?" Teegan asked I nodded. "I'll be right back" I said running up stairs and finding the nearest bath room. I opened the toilet seat and started throwing up. Rileigh was right behind and she licked the door and started patting my back. I finished then brushed my teeth and sat on the floor. "What the fuck did you eat today?" She asked with a nasty expression on her face "that was nasty jay" she said I rolled my eyes "I actually only had a nutri-grain bar today, I didn't drink anything today either. Yesterday I didn't eat at all but I had s small sip of water. " I said "so you've basically have been starving and dehydrated" she said "I'll order you some pasta" then she left the bathroom. I stood up and I felt horrible! I left the bathroom and went to my room to lay down. 39 minutes later Rileigh came back with my Cajun chicken shrimp pasta and two water bottles. I finished everything and felt so much better. Cameron then came into my room, "hey" he said kissing my forehead then rolling over me. He touched my forehead "ouch" he said I smiled "oh shut up" I lightly hit him. I cuddled up to his body so my face wasn't facing him. "You going to school tomorrow?" He had his head in my neck and his basically in between my boobs. I could easily see his tattoos "probably" I said he sighed "I want you to feel better though, you need to rest jay" he kissed my shoulder "I feel better already" I said. We stayed in a silence for a moment, "what is this Cameron?" I asked him "me cuddling with you" he said "I'm just waiting for the right moment to ask you, when you would be taken by complete surprise, but for now you still are mine, and only mine. I'm not letting you go anywhere beautiful" he kissed my cheek and rolled my body a little he tried going in for the lips but I blocked him "I don't know if I'm sick" I said "who cares" he tried again "me! I don't want you to get sick" I told him he moved my hand and I brought up my other hand and raised an eyebrow. He took that other hand and also pinned that down. He bedlnded down, but I moved my head so he kissed my cheek. He grabbed my face and caressed my face. I was a little to lost in his eyes because he was able to kiss me. My hands made their way to his long soft hair, I softly tugged it and ran my hands in it. I made my way on top of him so now he was against the head board and I was on his lap. His hands went under my shirt and his hands were touching my waist. He didn't move them any further. I pulled him closer to me and I was kissing him with all I had, I loved this man I shouldn't even be getting so close to him like this, but I am and I just have to accept that. "Jord-EWW" lina walked in my room I pulled back from cameron while he groaned "really Lina?" He said I got off of him and sat at the end of my bed "Lina don't ever do what I just did to him, boys are nasty" I told her setting her on my lap "oh really you seem-" I turned my head giving him a sharp stare "never mind" he said "but you did it" she said "that's because he made me do it, he's so mean, I'm so happy you saved me Lina" I kissed her cheeks. She ran up to him and hit him in the head. "Bad bad" she said and ran back over to me I laughed "anyways what did you need?" I asked "I'm sleepy" she said, I looked at the time. It was 9:32, "you were supposed to go to sleep like an hour ago" I said standing up guiding her to my bed right next to her brother "uh what you doing?" He asked her "I always sleep in here boy" she said I started cracking up, she had to learn that from Rileigh. "She always sleeps with me, ALWAYS" i said "yeah so leave" she said I started laughing again "whatever" cameron stood up and kissed her head he hugged me "I'll be there in five minutes" I whispered in his ear. He kissed my cheeks and left. "Alright baby cakes" I got in bed with her and waited until I knew she was asleep. I got out of my bed and went across the hall and opened his door. he was on his phone. I climbed on top of him and laid my head in his neck "you smell good" I said i put my hand underneath his shirt running my hand up and down his body. I closed my eyes and my hand stopped moving "I love you Jordan" I heard him say and I was out.