chapter 44

Chapter 44
Thursday December 10th 2015
Jordan

we got back to the house and the first thing I did was get in the bath to ease my muscle for probably an hour or longer. It helped for a minute then the pain was still there. So Im just laying In my bed my hair in a bun, sweat pants on, and a muscle shirt. I'm actually very blind at the moment since my glasses broke in the fire. I ordered a new pair so they should be here some time soon. "Baby girl" cameron walked through the door "baby" I said back "what's up?" He collapsed on the bed "nothing, about to go visit my madrina you?" "Nothing" he said. "You look beautiful" he said i smiled "what's going on?" I questioned "nothing. I can't compliment you?" I squinted my eyes and nodded "mhm, well thanks baby" he smiled showing off his dimples causing me to poke them "youre so cute" I laughed "but let's go" I finished, standing up. "I'm so hungry" I said "wanna get some food first?" He asked me I nodded rubbing my stomach "i want some crispy tater tots" I did a little dance "You can't dance" he said grabbing his keys "I can do it better than you can" I said following behind him jumping on his back "now what if we fell down the stairs?" He was smiling "we would die" I told him "oh that's nice" he carried me down and we got into his car. We went to hooters and I didn't really like I saw. "Why did we go here?" I asked him "because they have crispy tater tots" he said "I hate this place" I said under my breath "do you wanna leave?" He asked me taking my hand "its fine, we're here so" I shrugged "I think you look to attractive right now" I scrunched up my face. He laughed "what?" I was being dead serious "I'm serious, these girls here are sex addicts and I don't wanna get in an argument or anything today with any girl cameron" I told him he sighed "alright" I smiled and got a black pen out of my bag. I looked at the pen and and back at his face "what am i doing?" He raised an eyebrow "my question as well. Babe, I don't want any of these "sex addicts" I want you. Only you okay?" He said I nodded and a waitress came over "hello guys, I am your waitress cierra can I get you anything to start with" she winked at cameron making me clear my throat "yeah hi. I want a blue raspberry lemonade" I told her with a phony smile. "Great great, and you?" She asked "whatever she has ill have" he said she smiled at him and bit her lip "coming right up" she turned around and purposely dropped her pen bending over to pick it up, she winked at Cameron. I sighed "I feel sick" I groaned "I hate it as much as you do" he told me taking both my hands and kissing my knuckles. Cierra came back to the table and cleared her throat giving me a nasty glance "zorra fea" (ugly slut) she said I looked at her and she smiled. I took a sip of my drink and set it on the table purposely knocking my drink on her. She let out a long gasp and looked at me in bewildment "Yo puedo hablar español para usted puta tonta" (I can speak Spanish to you dumb whore) I sent her a smile and she started walking "oh I need a refill by the way" I reminded her making her stick up her middle finger. She walked out of the resteraunt "aw where is she going? we were forming a friend ship" I shrugged. Cameron shook his head while letting out a couple chuckle rest of the time we just ate and conversated. We did end up getting a new waitress to. We got our boxes and left the restaurant aka the strip club. He took my hand and all of the sudden these random lady came up and hugged cameron and started bawling in his arms. I took a step back out of part of a reflex. Cameron looked even more shocked than I did. "Tina!?"

///
We were all sitting at a hotel lobby since cameron didn't feel comfortable letting her come to my house with Lina being over there. "What do you want from me?" Cameron asked her once we all sat down "I can leave for awhile cam if you want me to" I told him "no its fine, this is gonna be quick anyways" he pulled me back down "hello I am tina, Cameron's mother" she held her hand out I took it "I'm jordan, his girlfriend" the lady smiled "you're beautiful. I'm glad he found someone like you. Thank you for taking care of my children" she said "no problem. They're great I love them both" I told her. "Okay answer my question" cameron said. "Listen cam, I came to tell you I want to start over, with you and Lina. I want to leave with you guys and be your mother. I want to hear you call me mom cameron. I'm so sorry for everything I've done and if I can take it back I would cameron I'm so sorry" his mom was crying "I think that's a whole bunch of bullshit." Cameron said "did you know your daughter almost got molested or raped by a 60 year old man? Did you know she could have gotten kidnapped that time you let her out? DID YOU KNOW I HAD TO FEND FOR MYSELF EVERY DAMN DAY OF MY LIFE HUH? DID YOU KNOW I WAS SUFFERING? LINA AND I WERE MISERABLE WITH YOU AND YOU COME BACK TO ME WITH ALL THIS BULL SHIT EXPECTING ME TO FORGIVE YOU, OR TO CALL YOU MOM?" he chuckled lightly "you got another thing coming" he stood up and left the lobby. "Cameron! Cameron please" she called after him crying in her hand. I looked at her and left to chase after cameron. He was in the parking lot smoking. "Cameron, babe" I took the cigarette from his mouth and stepped on it "jordan I am not in the mood" he lit another one And I took it from him again he grabbed my wrist and lifted his hand I flinched back and he let go of me "I would never, ever hit you jordan" he grabbed my chin "listen you need to calm down for a second. I know your angry cameron but please. I don't wanna see you like this." I told him. He wrapped his arms around my neck and hugged me "I'm so sorry" he apologized. I let out a sigh "you should go say something to her, she's bawling her eyes out" he nodded. And took my hand leading us back into the hotel.
This week has been more than interesting.