chapter 10

Chapter 10
Saturday october 31, 2015

I was standing in front of Jordan's house trying to figure Out what to say. I was probably a bloody mess right now but I needed to talk to Jordan or at least see her. I breathed in and rang her door bell. I wanted to back out and give jordan a little more time and because I was afraid she was gonna kick my ass, but it was too late. The door opened and a beautiful girl opened the door. She looked like jordan in a way, but didn't at the same time. "Cameron right?" She asked I nodded and she opened the door. I walked in and Lina ran to me I picked her up and hugged her. "Hey Lina" I said "hello cam cam" she said resting her head on me. I noticed she had new clothes on "who got you these clothes" I asked her "me, tori, and jay jay went shopping and we played with dolls and ate food and watched movies and it was so fun" she told time with a smile dancing on her lips. I let out a sigh and closed my eyes. After every thing Jordan did for me, I do this to her "um cam cam what happened to your face?" She asked me I totally forgot about my face. I could feel dry blood under my nose, I probably had a black eye and my lip was busted. I possibly had some other bruises scattered around my face to "nothing I fell" I told her and sat her down "where is jordan?" My heart was beating quickly "she's in her room, she said she wasnt feeling good so she didn't hang out with us." Lina said frowning. I am the worst person on earth. I feel so pathetic and like a jerk. I don't deserve jordan anyways. "I am such a horrible person" I muttered and ran a hand through my hair. "Go play with tori, I'll be back" I said standing up. I kissed her head and ran up the billion of stairs she had. Once I made it upstairs I found like two hallways "why is this house so big?" I was a little aggrevated. I walked through the first hall and checked all the doors. I didn't find her in any of them. I went to the second hall and heard music coming from a room. I knocked on the door and the music paused. Her footsteps were so light, I heard the doorknob twist and the door opened. She looked at me then closed the door and locked it "jordan please!" I started shouting and banging on the door "I'm sorry jordan! Open the door please"  I don't care if I sound like a little bitch, I need Jordan. "Jordan I'm so sorry just open the door please. I need to see you I promise if I see you I will leave" I was still pounding on the door "its been a hell of a week for me jordan, all I ask is to see your face that's all" I said "JORDAN PLEASE" I shouted I was yelling aggressively. I just wanted, no needed jordan in my life "I fucked up I know. I'm a pathetic horrible, horrible person and I'm such a screw up. You are the only women I need jordan I'm so sorry I fucked this up" I said I heard her door unlock and I stood up. I put my hand on the door knob and opened the door. I didn't see her, until I saw a light on in another door. I walked towards it and saw her standing there. We just stared at each other for a minute. She was crying, her eyes were still watery and her face was a bit pale and her hair was in a pony tail. She looked so beautiful. I walked towards her and I was about a foot away from her. She put her hand up stopping me from moving "just sit" she said her voice cracking. I sat down on the toilet seat while she got something from a cabinet under her sink. I watched her grab some paper towels and some other thing. "Hold this" she said not looking at me. She handed me a towel "this is gonna hurt" she said and put her hand on my nose. She cracked it "fuck" I screamed as blood started coming out of my nose she tilted my head back and covered it with paper towel. "Hold that" she said I put my hand on the paper towel when she let go. She washed her hands that were covered in blood. She came back over to me and tilted my head forward. She threw the paper towel away and wiped around my nose "I was going to punch you in the face, but it looks like you're already having a bad day, I'll just do it tomorrow" she said. I chuckled. She got a packet of something and then popped it shaking it a little bit. She held it on my face and I cupped my hand over hers. "Jordan I'm so sorry" she looked at me "you led me on, making me think you actually liked me then you go and fuck Kendall. I came to that party to see you! But hey fuck Jordan right" she said moving her hand and walking out of the bathroom. "Jordan I didn't mean that. I was just drunk and high and angry and jealous" I told her following her "JEALOUS OF WHAT CAMERON?" she yelled at me. That made me back down a bit "I saw you and austin together" I said "Cameron" she signed sitting on her bed. "I don't know Cameron just give me time. I was beginning to like you and I thought I was able to trust you. I was so happy for once in my life when you started talking to Me, but you treated me like some toy and just led me on. I feel so stupid" she said. my heart was hurting so bad, I hurt her so much. "I'm sorry" I said. "Stop apologizing. What happened happened. Its to late. So can you please just do me a favor and leave" she said I stood up and looked at her. "You deserve so much better" I said before I left. I walked downstairs slowly and painfully. I went to the kitchen and saw tori and lina. lina took one look at me and glanced down. She's mad at me, great. "Here" I gave the girl my number "just give me daily check ups on her" I told her. I looked down at lina and kissed her head "why you hurt jay jay?" Lina asked "because I'm an idiot" I said "you're mean" she said and backed away from me. Well I'm pretty sure my heart is completely broken by now. I sighed and left the house. I just walked around the neighborhood thinking about life. One day just screawed my life up. The worst part is, she liked me! We could have dated and we could have been happy together, but I fucked that up. I took a cigarette out of my pocket and lit up. I'm pretty sure I just lost everything I ever had.