chapter 11

Chapter 11
Monday November 2,2015

Its a three day weekend this week and I was just hanging out at bens house. I don't think I've ever been this depressed. "Dude you need to get your shit together" he said coming in the room I just continued staring at the ceiling. He sighed and left the room. This is probably the worst thing that has ever happened to me and I've had a pretty bad life. I just don't know what to do any more.
Tuesday November 3 , 2015

Coming back to school was the worst thing to do today. Everyone was talking about the party and about Kendall and I. I also must have talked to a lot of people because everyone thought I was their friend now. People also started asking me about jordan. Ive seen her a couple of times and she hasn't even glanced my way she's been talking to boys though, you know, casually breaking my soul no big deal though. I walked through the hallway and stopped at my locker For another book. Once I closed it Kendall was right in front of me, I almost slammed my head against the locker "what do you want?" I said walking away "well hello to you to babe" she said I stopped walking and turned around "babe? No we aren't a thing we never were. I want you to stop talking me and leave me the fuck alone" I told her walking away from her. This school thing isn't for me its to many people here and this is just to much for my situation right now. I went to the lunch room and I saw Jordan's table, but no Jordan. She's probably in the library or something. "Have you guys gotten a date to homecoming yet?"ben asked "nope, but I can get anyone to go with me so I'm not worried about it" Austin said I shook my head and looked at Jordan's table, she still wasn't there. I Sighed. I was starting to get a little bit of a headache. I'll probably go to library after this. I just wanted some peace and quiet. The bell went off and I walked out the lunch room and into the library. I walked towards the back and surprisingly didn't see Jordan. I laid my head on the table for what felt like five minutes and I heard footsteps enter. I knew it was jordan. She stopped walking and sighed walking further away from me. She sat with her back towards me to. I groaned and slammed my head on the table creating a bigger headache. I just needed a break from reality right now.