chapter 50

Chapter 50
Saturday the 12 2:06 am
Jordan
Last chapter

Thankfully no one has gotten shot yet, a couple bruises and stuff here and there but we're alright. Everyone in the other side was pretty dead. I felt my body get tackles from behind me, I felt a pain in my ribs I let out a scream as he flipped me over and slapped me in my face. Rileigh came up behind me and hit him in the head with a branch and pulled me up. I gave her one quick hug before I felt someone grabbed my shoulders and by reflex I punched him in the face "oh I'm so sorry cameron" I kissed his jaw "at least you had your guard up" he shrugged. I heard police sirens and I knew that this was finally over. I wrapped my arms around his neck and I kissed him. "Is it over?" I asked him leaning my forehead on his "it is baby girl, and I promise we will never have to deal with anyone again, we're leaving tomorrow, everyone already knows. Everything will be great" cameron kissed my lips again and he was suddenly pulled away from me by a cop. "What are you doing?!" I walked forward but got restrained by another officer "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! WHERE ARE YOU TAKING HIM?!" I was wiggling my arms "ma'am calm down before we have to out you in cuffs" the man said "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTION AND GET YOUR DIRTY HANDS OFF OF ME" I was yelling at them. I saw a cop put cameron in handcuffs "what did he do wrong?" I whispered tears streaming down my face. I kicked the officer in his knee cap and escaped his grip. I ran towards cameron and grabbed his face kissing him "I love you baby girl. Be good" cameron kissed me one more time before the cop shoved him in the car and cop out cuffs around my wrist. I started crying as they sat me in the ambulance car. The girls got in with me and comforted me while I was sobbing in Rileighs arm. "What did he do wrong?"

We went to the hospital to get checked. I've stopped crying and we're just waiting for the boys to come back and tell us the news. I had a blanket wrapped around my body and I put my hair in a messy bun. I feel so numb. A tear fell down my face. I saw the boys come down the hall way and I stood up dropping my blanket, as I got closer and saw the looks on their face, I stopped walking. My heart dropped, Austin opened his arms wrapping them around me. I sunk to the floor, no words could come out of my mouth "this was a mistake, they made a mistake he didn't do anything wrong" I told then "we know jordan" tears came down my face as reality actually sunk in,will ever see him again? I started crying harder as the hug became a group hug on the floor.
Just then everything got dark.