chalter 39

Chapter 39
Monday December 7th 2015
Cameron

The boys and I skipped school today because we needed to come up with a plan. I know my old gang and since they haven't attacked or even given us clues or anything. They're watching us. Trying to know our every move before we can even come up with a plan. "What if we just winged everything?" James suggested "that's plan b" i waved him off "man, cameron we've been sitting here for like two hours and we haven't came up with anything but that other plan" Ben said. I slammed my fist on the table "I.am.not. using Jordan as part of the plan" I looked them each in the eye. "If she gets hurt in any way, shape, or form there will be some huge problems. Alright" I rubbed my face. "Fine but that's plan b. cameron I know you love her and all, but we love her to, along with everyone else in that house including our families. You need to understand she is the key in all this" Austin said "I thought my plan was plan b" james pouted "not anymore" Austin patted his back. I sighed "what if I sacrificed my self?" I raised my eyebrow. I looked at the boys and they had smirks playing on their lips. "This is gonna be interesting" Ben said. I bit my lip feeling a rush of adrenaline. I hope Chris brings his game.
////
We were all playing Xbox 1 in Austins basement, but I couldn't help but to have this feeling in the pit of my stomach. I picked up my phone looking at a picture Jordan took of her self. It was a silly one,but she looked adorable. I paused the game "have any of you talked to Jordan?" They shook their heads "you guys still aren't talking" james asked I picked up my phone "nope" I went through my contacts and sent her a text waiting for her to reply "uh can you guys call the girls and ask where they are?" I could feel my heart rate increasing. I called her about 10 times and she has yet to answer "tori said that she went to go get some food" james said I nodded "where?" I was tapping on the controller "chipotle" I nodded again "what time?" They all flipped their heads to me "dude!" They said I looked at james waiting for an answer "she said when school was over" I looked at the clock and it was 12:41, school was over almost 3 hours ago. I stood up and walked to the door And ran to my car "where are you going!?" Austin shouted "I need to go see jordan" I pulled out and sped off going way past the sped limit. A few minutes later I made it and I've spotted her car. My nerves havent decreased at all, I felt my heart way gonna come out at any moment. I walked in and saw no Jordan, they didn't have bathrooms here, so she couldn't be in there. I walked out again and went to her car, the first thing I noticed was her door wasn't fully closed and her phone was on the floor along with her keys. I was getting angry. I closed her door fully but I got her phone and keys putting them in my car. I looked around and the first suspicious thing I saw was an ally. With every footstep I made I felt I was getting hotter and way more pissed off. The ally looked like it was about a 25 minute so it made me wonder how her that far without anyone noticing, unless he threatened her. That made the inner track star in me strta running not even caring I was running into to people left and right. I made a left into the incredibly dark ally. I heard a sniffle and I knew that was who I looking for. I ran to her horribly damage state and kneeled her height "Jordan" she looked up and started bawling. I immediately kneeled down to her and out her in my arms "shh baby its okay I promise, he's gone now" I rocked her body and her cries didn't stop "baby girl I promise everything is going to be okay" I pulled her back and cupped her face, looking her in the eyes "I swear you will be alright" she hugged me again and was still crying. My heart was breaking into pieces, I never want to hear her cry especially of a mistake I made. I told her I was gonna protect her and look where we are now. Her cries died down a bit so I pulled away "baby, I'll be right back" I tried getting up but she, and her tears stopped me "no, please don't leave me Cameron" I noticed she had lost her voice big time. "I'll be right back. Stay right here okay?" I begged of her "cameron please" no matter how much it hurt to leave her there crying, I had to go and get the car to get her far away from here. I was only gone about five minutes before she was right back in my arms again. "I told you ill be right back" I picked her up bridal style and put her in the car. I grabbed her hand and kissed it while she looked out window and closed her eyes, letting a tear slip out.