chapter 14

Chapter 14

Friday November 6,2015
Jordan POV

I walked into school and I felt a bit off, kinda like something was missing. I knew I didn't forget anything so I need to know what was going on. I walked to my locker and grabbed some books then walking to my class. I was the first one there as usual. All I know is, I'm pretty hungry and I want some sweet tea. I didn't feel like reading so I just laid my head on my arm because I wasn't about to lay on this dirty desk. I started a group chat with the girls and talked about how Rileigh and tori were tripping and doing some weird things. Sounds like them. I was laughing at them when the boys except Cameron came in the room. Where was he? Hm I don't think he has ever missed a day of school. Sure I didn't talk to him at the moment, but I still missed him, I always stare him and now I can't. My curiosity got the best of me and I had to ask. "Where's Cameron?" I asked them I smirk came on their lips "Oo why? You miss staring at your little crush and denying that you like him" shit, yes. "No I was just wondering usually he's with you guys" I said "yeah whatever" James said " I was actually gonna ask you if you talked to him. Yesterday went kinda of left and he ,kinda left so..." Ben said my heart sunk a little. Now having anxiety, I'm gonna think of every worse scenario that could have happened to him. "I'm sure he'll come around" I shrugged trying to convince myself.
///
I just left school for my eye appointment and I was still worried about cameron. I told the boys to give me updated on him and I was gonna try calling him. I started tapping my fingers in anticipation. I seriously feel like something is really wrong. "Fuck it" I said to myself doing a whole u- turn. I'll reschedule it later. I called ben and told him to meet me at my house. I got there in record speed. I walked in my Kitchen and dropped my keys on the island seeing everyone still basically asleep. Unlike most people, when we wake up, we don't change unless we are going somewhere so everyone still had there make up off, face wash on their faces etc. "We are having company" I said to them "they ain't nobody" kelsie said still eating "thought you wanted to catch a bae?" I said "well" she said standing up "I'll be back" I shook my head and everyone else started getting dressed. I also ran upstairs to see lina. She was in my room playing with a pony "linna" I sang her name "jay jay" she said running to me and hugging me "look at your hair!!" I started touching it. It was a mess. "What happened?" I asked "we were playing a game and I hid under the covers." I rolled my eyes. And sat her down on my lap and quickly put her hair in a pony tail. I then bathed her and out her in some more pajamas. I wasn't sure if we were still able to go to sky high. I carried her downstairs and sat her on the couch with everyone else. I heard the doorbell ring and I got up to answer it, "no wait" Rileigh said she wants to trick them, we used to that all the time. She ran to the door and I could hear the conversation perfectly "what the fuck" some one said "Oo jordan I didn't know you could get any finer" that had to be austin "when did you get piercings though?" "Did you get darker over the day Jesus knows I like chocolate" yup that's Austin. I heard Rileigh laugh "come in" she said I heard the door closed and footsteps coming. "Woah, how did you get there so fast" ben said looking at me then turning around looking back at Rileigh "what the shit" James said "guys did I get high? I'm seeing two Jordan's right now and I don't know if I'm seeing things or not man" james said getting on the emotional side and hugging Austin "its okay dude" austin patted his back. "What the hell is wrong with you guys? Jordan has a twin you dumb fuck" ben said "oh okay, I'm okay guys" James said. They came in the longue room and sat on the couch "wow, I've never seen such beautiful people" austin said looking at Teegan and winking "anyways" I said "that's Teegan, and Victoria my cousins. And this is Rileigh my twin sister" I introduced them "that's James, Ben,&austin" I finished "Teegan, that's a hot name" austin said I rolled my eyes "you guys can flirt with them all you want but i need to find cameron. Now ben what happened that night" I asked. I was tired, I just want to know if Cameron is alright. Ben started talking "well...
*flash back*
Bens POV.
Thursday November 5th
I walked through my front door and the smell of weed hit my nose. I walked upstairs to my bed room and saw Cameron laying there smoking "dude! Don't smoke that shit in my house" I took the blunt from his lips and he stood up and pushed me. I pushed him back and felt a pain in my cheek "did you just fucking punch me?" He didn't say anything "first you take over my house, sleep in my bed, take my food, then smoke some fucking weed, and decide to punch me. After everything I've done for you. You need to get your shit together and get the fuck out" I told him. "Fuck you" he said before storming out of my house. I punched my wall "goddamn it" I said
*flashback over*
"YOU KICKED HIM OUT?!" i stood up about to charge At ben but austin grabbed my wrist holding me back "WHERE WAS HE GONNA GO? HE COUOD BE DEAD RIGHT NOW. OH GOSH. I CAN'T BREATH" I was walking back and fourth at this point. "Relax we will find him" tori said "relax? RELAX HOW COULD I RELAX RIGHT NOW WHEN CAMERON COULD BE DEAD IN FUCKING AUSTRALIA RIGHT NOW!" I yelled at her "we're in Nevada though" james mummered under his breath and scratched the back of his neck "what did you just say?" I asked him "um I said we should go go find him though" he said"that's what I thought" I ran upstairs & grabbed my keys. "Let's go!" I yelled walking out of the front door. The boys came outside and jumped in the car " are they not coming" I asked "nope" ben said I pulled out of the drive way and drove to our first destination, the park.
-
Its 2:23 am and we have checked every where possible. We even checked school! I could literally burst into tears at in given moment because I was tired, hungry, and didn't know where Cameron was. "Let's just go home jordan, we will look again tomorrow morning, I promise we will find him" ben said wrapping an arm around me. I nodded and gave him my keys "I can't drive right now" I said and sat shot gun. I leaned my head against the window. Where are you Cameron?