chapter 31

Chapter 31
Wednesday November 25th
Jordan

I woke up in front of Cameron to see him staring right back at me. I smiled "good morning" I said "good morning baby" I sat up and the blanket fell down revealing my bra. I shifted it a little because my it felt wrong. "Hey, its to early for round 2" cameron said throwing a shirt at me "oh shut up" I hit Him with it and looked at my hand seeing the ring. I smiled as last night's memories replayed in my head. "Hey" cameron tilted my head up "hmm?" I looked at his beautiful eyes. "You don't regret last night right?" I screwed my eye brows together "no, of course not. That was the best night ever" I told him he smiled making His dimples appear "good" he kissed my cheek and went to the bathroom. I sighed and stood up "oh your bag is in the closet" he said I went there and got it grabbing some clothes and a tooth brush. I went in the bathroom and Cameron was in the shower. I brushed my teeth and washed all my make up off. I brushed my hair and put it in a pony tail. Once I was done I looked at myself Long and hard. I looked at my stomach to. I really need to lose some weight. I was actually pretty ugly to. I don't know how I got a guy like cameron. I had a small brown mole on the side of my 8 mile long nose, I hated my nose, well I hate almost everything about me. I wasn't gorgeous or beautiful or anything along those lines I was an 'eh' nothing more than that. "What are you doing?" Cameron asked me. I looked at him through the mirror "nothing just, I don't know" I shrugged walking around him, but he blocked me "are you alright?" He asked me "yeah, are you?" I asked him causing him to roll his eyes "what's going on in that pretty little head" he sat me on the sink and went in between my legs "nothing, I was just over looking myself" I shrugged he looked confused for a second "why?" I shrugged and tried standing up but he wouldn't let me. I looked down at my thighs and he tilted my head up caressing my chin with his thumb "you are beautiful in my eyes." He told me. "Absolutely perfect in every way" he kissed me. I pulled away and leaned on his shoulder hugging him for like 5 minutes. "I have to shower now" I jumped off the counter and took off my bra "you're such a tease" cameron said and walked out. I quickly jumped in the shower for probably 30 minutes. I out on some shorts and this black tank top. I combed my hair and out on some socks and walked downstairs. I smelled food so I walked outside and it was a patio with a very large garden with all types of flowers. "This is breathtaking" I sat down in front of Cameron "thank you for bringing me here" I said eating some eggs "was I the first one?" He choked a little "yeah of course" I nodded and we talked more before we decided it was time to go home, tear tear. The drive was fast and enjoyable although there wasn't much talking. We walked in and I saw james running around with socks on his hands, and a shirt around his head and Lina was the same way "what are you doing?" Cameron asked grabbing my waist "we SOCKASOURSS" james yelled "RAWWRRRRR" Lina screamed "you guys need to take a nap" cameron picked up Lina and james held his hands out I rolled my eyes "come here" he leaned on my shoulder and wrapped his arms around my waist while I patted his head and walked upstairs to a room. He laid down "tell me a story" he demand "uhh, anyways. Bye" I stood up by he grabbed my wrist "please Jordan" he begged. I groaned "one, two Freddy's coming for you, three, four you better lock the door five-" I sang to him "AHHHHHHHH NOT A SCARY ONE JORDAN" he hit me "boy you better stop before I kill you" I told him "one day a kitten met a strawberry and was like aye you got seeds and the strawberry was like you got nuts and the kitten nodded then they had sex and the strawberry was like you gone like to see these nuts and the kitten was like meow then they had some berry kittens and then they walked to the store and got shot up by chief keef. The end" I said standing up and leaving the room going face to face with cameron "hey hey" I said "hey babe" I walked to my room and jumped on my bed "I hate this" I said pouting "what?" He asked "the bruise, I'm surprised you were still turned on last night" he chuckled "cause you're hot" he said I rolled my eyes. I look even uglier with it. I sighed and leaned back staring at my ceiling and Cameron joined me putting his face in the crook of my neck and rubbing my side "I love you" I blurted out "I love you" he said and I closed my eyes making my reality a dream to actually be able to say this isn't real.