chapter 12

Chapter 12
Wednesday November 4th
Jordan POV

This week was going by a little to slow for my liking. Its been really awkward between Cameron and I. People are asking a lot of questions about us and its really none of their buisness. I'd really hate to get into another fight with one of these musty kids. I honestly hate everyone at this school. With the exception of 4 people, but then again I wouldn't't call those people my friends either. I don't need friends I'm doing perfectly fine by myself. I was actually going home at the moment now to go meet some people, my cousin Teegan and my twin sister Rileigh. Victoria was still at my house though. I haven't seen Rileigh in about 2 weeks, but I haven't seen Teegan in about 2 months. They were all staying at my house for awhile, i don't know why, but they are so I can't complain. I got in my car and drove off to my house.
I opened my foot door quickly as I heard voices in the longue room. I dropped my bag and walked down there seeing everyone, but Lina. "Hello twin" I said, Rileigh turned around and hugged me, but Teegan came over and literally jumped on me "TEEGANN" I yelled spinning us around and laughing. I put her down and looked at her "look at you! " I was amazed at her change. She was hot! "yes girl I know" she said turning around "so did your butt, it was already huge though" I kicked her "your boobs did" she said poking one of them. I looked at them "true true" I said I sat down on the table and looked at my twin, there are plenty of ways you can tell us apart, she has a nose piercing, dimples, and also shorter than me. Me on the other hand I wasn't blessed with dimples, my only piercings are the three in my ears, I'm taller than her at 5"3 while she's at 5"2. We both have some tattoos though, all the same places just different things with the exception of some place though.
"Where's lina?" I asked tori "sleeping in your bed" she replied I nodded "so where is this Cameron guy?" Teegan asked. I didn't tell them about what had happened yet "well you see what had happened was..." I explained to them what happened "let me catch him on the streets" Rileigh said "you want us to throw them paws?" Teegan asked I smiled "nah its alright, its not like we were dating or anything" I said picking at my shirt. "Awe jay" tori said "you guys better get out of your feelings" I told them "shoo I'm hungry" Teegan said standing up we all stood up "aye someone put on a movie, and not you tori" I said making some tacos. I put some tortillas out and other taco toppings on the island since the steak meat stuff was done. I loved tacos ever since my godfather introduced me to them. They were Mexican so I always learned something new. They also taught me Spanish so Now I'm bilingual. My madrina (godmother) is actually coming to see me next month. I talk to her everyday before she falls asleep, haha talk about late night phone calls *drums go of* anyways, the tacos were finished and I got some plates out and made mine first then I made Lina's. I went upstairs in my room and saw Lina awake looking out the window "hey baby cakes" I said coming to sit in front of her. I had one of those window seat things. "Where is Cameron? I miss him" she asked me "I don't know actually but I could call him if you want me to" I said she nodded and I picked her up making her giggle I lightly tossed her on my bed. I sat her on my lap picking up my silver Galaxy note 6  and called his number. It rang for like a minute before I hung up. "I'll try again" I said and he still didn't answer "I don't know lina, I'm sure he will call back" I told her she nodded "but guess what I made" now I see a spark in those eyes "TACOS!!" I shouted and then she ran out of my arms and downstairs. My smile dropped and I sighed sitting on my bed. I closed my eyes for a minute "where is my happiness?" I asked myself standing back up and going down stairs mastering up a smile.