Chapter 6: confused

ARIAS POV:
what's confusing is what I feel towards Ezra. I'll admit it he's confusing my feelings. when I first saw him I was confused. now I'm not. those knots in my stomach they were butterflies. when I saw him it was still there. maybe I'm crazy. I need to stay away from him for awhile. I ran around the corner. I pulled out my phone and but before I could dial a number. Ezra was tending in front of me. "don't leave." i nodded and went walking with Ezra around town. we sat on the park bench that brought back many fond memories. I gripped his hand. "He's a good man. you'd really like him." "so that's that. we can be friends. do you love him?" I turned to face him. "I do. Very much." I looked at the fire in his eyes. "Your parents must really love him." "Aria I don't want to talk about her anymore okay? because she thinks when I look at her I see someone else now." "Ezra you know once upon ago we were just kids. but we really loved each other didn't we? you know I should go. Liam's leaving tonight. i'm probably getting a hotel." "is there anyway you could come back tomorrow? There's something I wanna show you." "you know if Liam is leaving early. you could stop by my hotel. You can show me whatever is you want to show me over dinner and a drink maybe? I'll text you." "yeah okay." he said as I got up and drove to the apartment. our bed wasn't quite set up yet and Liam was leaving in an hour for a business meeting for a week. he told me once he got back he plans to take me back with him. it'd be a back and forth thing. this would be our getaway place. Liam kissed me goodbye. I drove to the hotel checked in and texted Ezra. I got in the pent house. I put on an outfit to go down to the bar with Ezra. he arrived we walked downstairs together. it only took me a few shots to feel crazy. I knew my limits. I knew exactly what was happening still around me. Ezra helped me back to my room. I told him he could help himself to anything in the fridge or the minibar. he later on the bed and watched TV as I got in the shower. I came out in a robe. he was watching some dumb show. I grabbed the remote from his hands playfully sitting next to him I changed the channel. "that's better." I smiled and turned to face him. "yeah.." he said a few inches away from my face. I breathed heavily. I leaned in and kissed him.

I have some plans for this. wait for them. reminder this story will take awhile to get to happy points. not only do I just want to build up your anticipation I just wanna make the most of this book. if you want to comment what you want to happen next that will be fine. I'll defiantly write all of it down in my notes. I'll try and place it somewhere eventually by the end of this. this book will feel long. it will make you upset probably and mad. probably just like my last book. bare with me. but hey HAPPY 5 YEARS EZRIA. in honor of that I turned the book in a positive direction for the next update(;