chapter 31: its getting hot in here

Kinda a sexual chapter. Kinda not. sorry if I let you down on this.

ARIAS POV:
I tossed the bouquet on my way out the door. we ran out as everyone waved goodbye. a limo picked us up and drove us to the airport. Ezra got our bags out and had a private plane for us. Ezra has always had money but always acted like he didn't and that's what I liked so much about him. he won't tell me where we're going. the plane was small. just us a few seats and pilots and the flight attendant. she only comes out of the cockpit if we press the button. Ezra popped us a bottle of champagne and we drank to the night. I sipped on it. I looked out the window and back over to Ezra and realized just how lucky I am. I reached for his hand and intertwined our hands together. I leaned over breathes heavily in his ear so he could feel my hot breath that Paul's leave him with chills. "this outfit feels so tight" I sighed in his ear. he laughed.

"we can do something about that because we're here." he said pointing out the window. I was still confused where we were. Ezra got my suitcases and put them in another link. we were dropped off at this house. it was on the beach. no one else was around. it was a private place. I looked out the screen door at the ocean. the sun was just setting.

"it's so beautiful." I mumbled as Ezra came and put his arm around my waist he nodded.

"it is isn't it." he said looking at me. I blushed

"I'll be right back." I said. I ran in the bathroom with my suitcase. I touched up my legs. I fixed my hair and let it down. I put on my lingerie and put my silk robe over it and opened the bathroom door. I looked around and he walked in the room and dropped his shirt from his hands.

"woah." he said gulping looking me up and down. "I got a hot ass wife." he joked

"you do." I said doing a little spin. his wife. I'm really all his now. after all we've been through I'm his. all his. I walked towards him because I couldn't take another minute of not being close to him. we haven't been this close in weeks. we haven't had sex in awhile. before I knew it ezras lips were attached to mine. he grabs my hips and pushes me up against the bathroom door. I moan into his mouth as his tongue demands dominance. he presses his body into mine. it was a new feeling. I loved. he spun me around and my legs wrapped around his waist. he threw me on the bed. I back up towards the head board and he crawled up on top of me. he began sucking on my neck. I let out small moans. I could feel him smiling against my neck. he start nibbling on my ear. he knew my sweet spot. he spread my legs wide. he started dry humping me to get me going. he stopped and found his way back to my lips as his tongue fought with mine. his hands slowly moved up and down my inner thighs. he slowly moved his mouth down my neck, to my chest. he pulled my robe off. smiling at my lingerie.

"but this has to go too." he smiled. he started to pull it off of me. I started taking his shirt off too. he went back to kissing my lips passionately. he came up for air and looked at me. "God I've missed you."

"me too." I whispered against his ear pulling him back down to kiss me.

A/N
Where in the world have I been? hey it's the weekend so I'm getting way ahead because on this so I can keep the chapters coming. love you all. Thanks for sticking with me for so long. I've gotten messages asking when will their be a twist? well you'll have to wait and see I have so many twists you wouldn't believe but they just got married and need to be happy for awhile. they deserve that at the least.