chapter 45: love that lets go

EZRAS POV:
"you said it on our wedding day! we took vows Aria!" I yelled standing on the opposite side of the counter running my hands through my hair.

"Ezra I know... I know I said I'd never leave and that's exactly what I'm doing. but it's not forever." she cried

"if you leave were over Aria!"

"Ezra I'll be back soon I need to find myself again" she smiled shyly at me. I walked towards her and hugged her and begged her not to go. she did. she left. those vage cold memories haunt me. when she left I basically fell asleep because I didn't want to face the fact she's not here.

I heard a knock on the door around 4am hoping and wishing it was Aria I was I really was but once I got there it was two policeman in uniforms with their lights flashing in front of my house. suddenly I felt everything in my stomach drop as if I was going to be sick because I don't know what they're about to say. what if it's Aria?

"sir.... sir." the police man said as I snapped out of my own thoughts

"is this the home of Aria fitz?" the other asked

"yes she's my wife..." I nodded. I began to get worried. I thought about what if she's dead.

"sir there's been an accident can you come with us please?"

I stood there knowing what's to come next. he shook me.

"are you okay son?" he asked. he walked me to his car and drove me to the hospital. On the way all I could remember is her walking out. It kept replaying in my head.

"you said it on our wedding day! we took vows Aria!" I yelled standing on the opposite side of the counter running my hands through my hair.

"Ezra I know... I know I said I'd never leave and that's exactly what I'm doing. but it's not forever." she cried

"if you leave were over Aria!"

"if you leave were over Aria." it kept replaying in my head. because I never told her I love her before she left and what if she's gone forever...I pictured what if I get there and she's alive laying there waiting for me but once I got out of the police car and walked in those doors to her room I felt my whole world fall apart.

A/n : TO BE CONTINUED.....