chapter 51: you're my home

ARIAS POV:
before I walked in that door I was scared of what was to come. terrified. but when I set those bags down I broke down crying because I haven't seen him in months.

"someone asked me to describe home and I started talking about your hair and it's color, the sound of your voice, and the taste of your lips and how your skin feels until I realized they had expected to hear a place." he stood up stunned to see me. I started to smile shyly as he walked up the stairs and slammed the door shut. I turned to watch him leave and flashbacks followed.

---
"goodbye Ezra.." I said gently moving his hair from his face and gently kissing his cheek but before I got away he pulled me in and kissed me and I walked away.

----

"I think when I go to college I should be single."

---

"it shouldn't be this hard."

---

I snapped out of it and realized I did it to him. I went to California not once but twice. I've left him more times then I can actually count. I was pregnant I didn't even tell him. I had our baby. now he may never know.

---
"please don't leave"

"Ezra I have too. I have to find me again I'll be back before you know it."

---

I went upstairs the door was locked I began knocking. he wouldn't come. "Ezra... Ezra please." I started crying more and more.

"Aria go go away!" he yelled. I continued to cry and finally gave up on banging on the door. I slouched next to it and put my head in my knees. I realized how much I screwed up. I woke up in the morning laying in bed covered up. Ezra must have carried me to bed. I got up and went downstairs looking for him he wasn't there. I yelled through the house no response. ezra was gone but before I could yell his name once more he walked in. he looked at me and didn't say anything.

"Ezra wait please talk to me.."

"no. there's nothing left to say."

"Ezra yes yes there is you can't shut me out for no reason. I'm your wife. I love you so much and I can't live without you. This isn't you Ezra."

"how do you know?" he asked

"because I know you better than I know myself." I smiled shyly.

"why are you here Aria? shouldn't you be in California with your new life?"

"what do you mean?" I asked

"do you even care?!" he yelled turning towards me.

"yes! God dang it! I wouldn't be here if I didn't want you! I'm sorry it took me this long to realize. you're my home. you make me feel that way with your arms wrapped around me. you said you hated to see me cry! but you made me cry and don't seem to care!" I began crying.

EZRAS POV:
she's right I did hate seeing her cry. I wanted to wrap her in my arms and tell her it'd all be okay. I love her. I do. I hate seeing her so upset.

"do you even need me any more!?" I yelled. she fell to her knees and covered her face in her hands and looked at me.

"I need you more than ever."

"Aria I never wanted you to leave in the first place. I don't need this. I want to believe you but I can't. you've hurt me one too many times."

"Ezra I need you..."

"I know ,but I don't need you" I sighed. I looked down knowing I was lying.

A/n : I do have an end date for this book haha January 12th! but the way this book ends well um just wait(: