chapter 42: we all fall down

ARIAS POV:
Ezra left for work for the first time in awhile. I was scared. scared of what I could do. I had keys and I had money. I'm scared. Ezra would forgive me I knew he would and that's why I left. I went to the liquor store. I bought as much as I could hold and I hid it throughout the house only places I would find. Ezra wouldn't be home till around 5 so I drank a whole bottle. I almost opened a second one when the door opened. I began crying looking at myself in the mirror. I fixed my eyeliner and re did my mascara. I quickly brushed my teeth. I walked down the stairs and tried acting as normal as possible. Ezra didn't seem to notice I had a slight buzz. he smiled as I walked down the stairs and pulled me in and kissed me. something I haven't felt for months. he let go and brought me into the kitchen where he had my favorite food from our favorite Chinese place. we sat down at the table. I felt sick like I couldn't eat it was weird. I carried on anyways. Ezra kept staring at me. I think he noticed I'm drunk.

"you look different. You look good. like yourself again."

"yeah." I smiled. I finished eating and walked up to our room and grabbed a shirt and threw it on and took off my pants. Ezra came out of the shower soon after and only had his boxers on. I had a headache. Ezra laid down next to me and wrapped his arm around me kissing my neck.

"I've missed you." his hot breath in my ear felt good. I couldn't help but roll over on top of him. I began kissing his lips. I took my shirt off and you can guess what happened. but when I woke up I ran to the bathroom to throw up but when I came out Ezra was sitting on the edge of the bed upset almost like he was about to cry. he looked up at me and I saw that tear fall.

"why?" he asked looking over at the night stand. I looked over at the stand and froze

A/N:
well you probably can figure what he's talking about. ok here we go. full speed ahead, longer chapters, tears, drama, heartbreak. ugh I'm not even ready. chapter 43 sets the tone of where I plan to take this and chapter 44 yeah um be ready(: & 13k!!?? wow ily guys!!!