chapter 50: where somebody waits for me

ARIAS POV:
"Aria wait please don't go.." I stopped before hitting the door.

"why? I need him. more than ever and I can't believe it took me this long to realize it."

"Aria..." he whispered stepping in close to me pinning me against the door.

"I love you.." he said as he kissed me. it was a passionate hard kiss. I pulled away after about 10 seconds I held my lips.

"I'm sorry.. I really need to go because now I realize I don't want anything more than what I already have with Ezra. his lips are what I crave most. I'm sorry." I grabbed my jacket and ran out.

EZRAS POV:
I got a call from A random number I answered.

"hello?"

"hello Ezra I believe you're arias husband and well I went through your paper work and found you as her emergency contact because I knew she was married but I just thought you should know she cheated on you." I ended the phone call because I didn't know wether this person was lying or was trying to hurt her or me. but I have been thinking that lately. possibly true. possibly. but the words stung. because all I knew was I still love her and she didn't feel the same that's probably why she left and right now I don't know why I'm talking myself into believing it. my phone rang again but it was from Aria.

"are you crying?" I asked

"yes Ezra look I'm sorry so so sorry..."

"so you did... I can't believe you actually cheated."

"Ezra look I need you I'm in..-" she said crying as I hung up and in that moment I knew. she really did cheat.

ARIAS POV:
"in the hospital..." I tried finishing my sentence but he hung up. I wanted to tell him I was in labor but he thinks I cheated Alex probably told him that.

----- fast forward two days-----

ARIAS POV:
I tried reaching out to Ezra to talk but it went straight to voicemail. told they're letting me go home with the baby. mine and ezras. I loaded my car and instead of going straight to ezra I had to call all the girls to meet me somewhere. I explained the kid situation and everything that's happened. they were shocked but kept telling me Ezra needs to know. They agreed to watch the baby as I went home to talk to Ezra. I got my keys from my purse and opened the door and I walked to the living room to see him sitting on the couch with a beer in his hand. I dropped my bags on the floor.

I started to cry.

"someone asked me to describe home and I started talking about your hair and it's color, the sound of your voice, and the taste of your lips and how your skin feels until I realized they had expected to hear a place." he stood up stunned to see me. I started to smile shyly as he walked up the stairs and slammed the door shut.