Chapter 55: one more chance

ARIAS POV:
I looked around and saw Alex standing there. I let go of Ezra hand and stood up. I walked around the front of the table.

"yes... yes I want you and us for... Ever." I began to cry as I smiled. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him close smashing my lips to his. and when I kissed him it was like I couldn't breathe and his lips were the oxygen I needed. he dipped me holding my face but when we came up I didn't open my eyes for minutes. he moved his thumb up and down my cheek as I finally opened my eyes and I saw that little smile on his face that made me lit up. he pulled me back up to face the world. I looked around as everyone awed and smiled. Suddenly there were claps. Ezra and I walked out hand and hand. Alex followed and came to the lobby. Ezra stared at him weirdly. I walked Alex away from Ezra.

"look im sorry... I'm sorry I can't love you back. thank you for everything."

"you're welcome. I wish you guys the best. here.. she's beautiful. let Ezra meet his daughter. he deserves that." I nodded as he kissed my cheek goodbye. I walked towards Ezra. he watched Alex leave.

"don't ever get jealous. you own my heart. it's all yours." I smiled. I looked down by my feet. I bent down and pulled our baby girl out of her seat.

"Ezra I'd like you to meet our daughter.." I handed her to him smiling. my eyes began to tear up as did his. he held her in his hands. she began smiling when she looked at him. I looked at the both of them and it was a beautiful sight. she held his finger so tight.

"Ezra I'm so sorry I didn't even-"

"know you were pregnant until you were almost about to have her... it's okay. I'm just sorry I wasn't there when you had her. you must have been in so much pain." he looked me in the eyes.

"no... all I thought about was the pain you were in." I said as I continued

"Ezra I was so scared..."

"Of what?"

"of not ever being with you again."

"oh baby... that will never happen again." he said as I hugged him along with our daughter.

"let's go home."  he smiled helping me get our daughter in her seat and helping me to the car.

A/n: awww they're back together!!!
short, simple. last few chapters will be long I promise and most likely will hit ya right in the heart. all the feels and tears coming soon. be ready. this is the beginning of the end and I can't wait. you've all made this so amazing. I can't thank you all enough. so here we go. but before I continue does anyone have any names in mind they like that would fit Aria and ezras daughter because I can't think of any. xxxx