chapter 32: right here right now

ARIAS POV:
it's been the perfect week to say the least. it wasn't just all the sex that was perfect it was the moments after. it was our long talks. It was our early morning walks on the beach. our late night swims. we bring each other so much joy. he turned me into an optimist. sipping this wine looking at him read makes me realize just how lucky I am. I went to the closet and packed my things and laid down.

EZRAS POV:
I walked in the room and laid down my book and started laughing to myself looking at her as she slept so peacefully. the moonlight through the window hit her face just perfectly. I shut off the lights and laid down next to her and wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close.

-----

we got off the plane and headed home. except home was two different places. Aria didn't know what I had planned while we were gone. I bought us a house. I had the girls pack everything up in her house while we were gone and had a moving company take everything to our new home. a town car picked us up. we pulled into a driveway and finally she looked out the window.

"Ezra... is this.. is this our wedding present you've been talking about but wouldn't tell me?" I nodded she jumped out of the car and slowly walked in the yard.

"Aria If you're not ready to move into a house and just wanna stay in one of our apartments we can do whatever you-" she cut me off but not with her words. the way she flipped her hair as she turned back to facing me and held her hand out smiling. I smile and nodded knowing her answer. we walked in the house hand and hand. her face lit up smiling at every little detail. I heard her talking about how pretty the chandelier was but all I thought was how pretty her face was when the chandelier reflected on it and how her face lights up talking about it all. I'm stuck. stuck on her and I don't think I'll ever be able to get her out of my mind. because right here, right now looking at her suddenly I can see my life 10,20,50 years down the road and it's by her side and I can't get the images out of my head and I don't think I ever want too.

ARIAS POV:
it's been a week since we've moved in. tonight we're having a house warming party. all my friends and family everyone is coming so basically it has to be perfect. my mom has news to tell me. she sounded worried. I hope all is well.

A/N:
Yeah so does anyone think they know what might happen next? it's not going to happen the next chapter. FYI.it might be good or bad but it will shake Aria either way and possibly to the edge :/