1

_(n)_ smiled happily walking around the many streets admiring the people and their shinobi. She sniffed happily seeing the famous kaguya on the billboards. No one has ever gotten her or the others from the Ōtsutsuki type.

But the one she had her eyes on was him. She got the flier posted on a pole .

"Wild Madara strikes again....."

She smiled seeing the photo of the man. Madara was the hardest shinobi any one could get. Not even the toughest catchers could get him or the shinobi. The only one who has ever defeated him was the shinobi known as Hahsirama but he gladly gave up his wild self to be with Mito. The famous jinchuriky tamer.

----------------------

_(n)_ smiled as she ran to her House opening the door " mom dad!! I'm going on an adventure !!"  The girls parents turn while their eye twitched along with the two shinobi she already had.

" what is it this time..."

" I'm going to get him!!"

"....no...you'll just give up on a day like last time..."

The girl blinked but glared as she walked inside." But I got my bishibito!!"

"How did that worked out !!"

"Ughhhh!!"

A teenage Itachi looked at her along with young Sasuke. They followed her as she walked towards her room curiously.
----

"So guys!! Will you like him as your new friend !" She smiled showing them the photo. Itachi twitched "........he seems dangerous....." Sasuke blinked the 9 year old shinobi looked to the side a bit frighten as he hugged his brothers arm.
_(n)_ blinked " don't worry!! I'll tame him like I did with Obito !" "....where is he now then...." Itachi glared as he hugged Sasuke to calm him down. The girl smiled nervously remembering the wild bishibito locking himself on the attic.

".....hey at least he staid in doors now !"

"....right...."

"............"

-------------------------------------

_(n)_ smiled running to the shinobi center seeing the crazed scientist.

"Orochimaru- San!!"

"Aww _(n)_ !"

He smirked while holding a baby on his arms. The girl blinked seeing " aww!! Did one had a baby! " "mhm!" He smiled as he walked placing it on the incubator.

"Oh yeah! How much for a good collar ! The best !"

"Why so hype ? _(n)_-chan~ off to an other ?"

"Mhm!"

" didn't you just get Obito about two months ago?"

" yeah but he doesn't like me...he just lives in my attic ....."

"Ohh why not make him go to the adoption ..?"

"No! I want him to trust me ! But for the mean time I'll let him be for himself ! I just want something that can help me catch Madara !"

"MADARA? "

"Mhm!"

" you do know what happened to the last two who tried getting him right ..?"

"Yeah but ....yeah!!!"

She smiled happily. Orochimaru sigh sweat dropping with a smile " well I have been working on a new collar for Tobirama ........" He turned seeing the shinobi glaring at them angrily while sitting chained inside a tube like room.
" wait ! Mito-Sama came today!? " " yeah you just missed her " the girl puffed her cheeks angrily while the man laughed shaking his head. Tobirama moved his eyes to the side angrier then before.

"Anyways !" Orochimaru opened a glass box showing a black spiked collar with a strange marking " just say the password and this will stopped their body from working." " oh okay! Thank you !" " you might want to take a shinobi though it's quite dangerous , the Ōtsutsuki have been rumor to be on the area ..." The girl smiled shaking her head " that'll just get him nervous and scared! I'll go like how I got my shinobi!!" The man blinked but sigh smiling nodding.

------------------

the girl walked happily with a heavy backpack. She looked around amazed at the different shinobi walking around the area peacefully eyeing her suspiciously yet curiously .

" aw hello!" She smiled happily at a little boy. Naruto looked up at her blinking twice " hello!!" He smiled happily. Minato ran quickly worriedly " a-aw !! Sorry if he bothered you !!" He got the boy quickly having a nervously expression ' is she here to take him....'
" it's fine ! " she smiled up at the shinobi " hey can I ask something ." " ah sure....." " I'm looking for Madara..know where he could be at..?" Minatos eyes widen in fear " m-Madara ..? " she nodded smiling . Kushina walked confuse seeing them then at the girl but gasp noticing a collar on her hands " stay back from them!!!" " aww no no !! I'm not here for them I'm here for Madara ..." " ehh!!!!! " the girl smiled nervously. While the redhead blinked with a surprise expression.

---------------6:39 P.M-------------

_(n)_ smiled walking as she drank a bit of water " now ! On the tall grass field he was last spotted...but the Ōtsutsuki have been on the move on this area....." She blinked looking around the large field seeing how quiet and peaceful is was "..Hmp! I won't give up! I will find Madara!!" She smiled running happily.

Two red eyes slowly moved by each step she took. The pale male blinked slowly following the girl with a small smile of curiosity.

-------------meanwhile------------

Obito blinked looking at the distance while his long hair flowed on the wind. He glared slowly as he jumped roof to roof remembering what she was talking to her parents about ' how did an idiot get me....'

_________________________

Yeh! It's a some-what Pokemon cross over !! (≧∇≦)
Be warn !! Sassiness and Pimping will be a plot part in this !!