Jealousy Begins

_(n)_ rolled a bit but glared getting pulled back to a toned chest as she blushed.

"........why..."

" your a personal pillow."

"Why..."

"Don't start that."

".....why...."

Madara glared  while the girl smiled nervously. Madara moved closing his eyes as he held the small body close to him. _(n)_ blushed darkly feeling his smooth arm under her chin making her anime cry smiling ' why is he so hot..........'

------------

"I'm not doing that."

"Why..?"

"I'm not a pet."

"But you have to do it or else.."

"Or else what..?"

* smack*

_(n)_ blinked having a crop smiling. Madara blushed darkly eyeing the thing "............" He smirked " what are the waiting for ~~" " eh..?" " hit me ~ make me cry~ let me see my own blood drip down !!" He had a dark blush forming while the 21 year old twitched blushing "..........you uh..." " I love pain" "....I can see that......." She blushed more seeing him walking towards her.

'........FML FML FML FML!!!!!!'

She froze smiling meeting a tone stomach seeing the six pack form as the specific person breath " go on~~ what is it ? Your pets being .... un .. corporative ~~" he smirked down at her more seeing _(n)_ tremble eyeing his masculine form.

Madara snickered but gasp feeling a hug. Now it was his time to blush darkly as he eyed the girl hugging him tightly "....what are you doing ............" "...what does it look like " "Hmp..." He puffed his cheeks while they turned darker then before. The male crossed his arms smiling a bit still feeling her ' hehe....'

---------------Next Day------------

Indra had a wtf expression watching the girl built a strange thing " what is this..." " my project..." " it's ugly " " not complete yet..." "....can I help..?" ".....are you okay..?" She looked at him confuse seeing the male blinked calmly " yeah...I'm just bored...Ashura left and I can't go out since I'm on probation....." " aw right...." She smiled nervously remembering him trying to destroy the city.

"Okay then here.. Try connecting this wires so they could lighten up the outline "

"Mm......"

Madara peeked from the corner glaring displease as he watched the male laying his head on her shoulders ' kill him.....when his sleeping .'

"I know your watching idiot ."

"..."

" Madara...?"

*wind blows on the area he once stood*

Indra smirked still trying to connect the wires ' he hehe he makes it so obvious....' _(n)_ blinked turning back as she hot glued cloth around the edges.

"_(n)_!!!!!"

"Mm"

"Madara is scaring me !!!"

"Eh...?"

------

_(n)_ smiled nervously seeing a gloomy porcupine on the living room. Madara kept rocking back and forth staring in to space with a glare.
Sasuke hide behind her confuse as he peeked from her legs. The male glared more moving his gaze having a jealous aura around him making the woman have a confuse expression "...hey......" "........*growl*...." She froze smiling more nervously .

----------------Night---------------

_(n)_ had a pale complexion as she laid facing the bed while her head moved to the side on her pillow. Madara was laying on top of her having a hard grip around her waist not wanting to let go at all.

"....I can't breath good..."

"I don't care."

"....your acting weird..."

"I don't care."

"....I love you !"

"I don't ca-......................"

She giggled not hearing anything back as she closed her eyes calmly. Madara was staring at the wall with a poker face as his cheek turned pink not knowing what to say back.

________________________
(*≧▽≦)ノシ I can't think of Dara being anything else then a baby who is a masochist .....(亝ω亝。)