Kissu

_(n)_ sigh blushing as she looked to the side. Her mouth twitch feeling something bitting her ear "...what..." "......" " no." " why." " because !" "Mm?" " we did that yesterday. Twice !" " and ..." The woman looked up at the man glaring while he looked down at her.
Madara blinked twice "......but I'm really ...ho-" " nope." " you know you want this ." "Sh-shut up!! " a squeak was heard while the male rolled looking down at her " remember. I control you now." " ohh is that a threat ??" The male smirked while she kept a glare. He really enjoyed making her angry. It amused him a bit too much.

Madara  slowly leaned down closing his eyes but quickly twitched not being able to move down more ".....get your hands off...." " no.." " why."  _(n)_ looked away blushing still trying to keep him away but her arms slowly wobbled from his weight.  She anime cried smiling while her arms gave up on her . Madara blinked feeling his chest touch hers. He smirked slowly eyeing her.

-------------------------

_(n)_ had her face laying on her desk gloomily. She moved her gaze up while the professor kept talking and talking. She looked to the side seeing half of the class empty from the students not even bothering to show up since it wasn't even exam month. The woman sat up stretching in pain.

"Ackhem...."

"......"

*many throat clearing noises later *

"What..."

"I uh"

"No."

"Why."

She glared looking at the window. Madara blinked staring at her. He slowly glared while she sweated nervously.

---

_(n)_ walked out a classroom with a gloomy aura. Madara walked in back of her having the calmest aura and expression ever. He rolled his shoulder  looking down at the woman " why are you all depress ?" ".....uhm...it's nothing " " no tell me." " no it's fine...I just ...." She blinked thinking " miss obito." " what." The male glared snatching her angrily " why are you thinking of him. " "uh" " you aren't allowed to think of an other man." _(n)_ blinked staring at him with wide eyes while he glared with red glowing ones.
".......are you jealous.."

"What."

"Yeah.."

"Of course not !!"

" hmp..then Tobirama might be good in"

"Don't finish that."

"See ~~"

"Shut up.."

-------------------------

_(n)_ was calmly watching T.V while books laid on he table. Her hand  kept stroking soft straight hair. She moved her gaze down at the male seeing him sleeping calmly. Madara twitched a bit while his head laid on her lap. Yet again he was drag to her uncles place. Tested on . Then he was trained like there was no tomorrow with Hashirama .
She yawned a bit looking around the quiet place. Sasuke had left with itachi, shisui, and kagami to the park. Indra and Ashura she wasn't really sure, they were rarely at home. Izuna left to molest tobirama that was something she knew for sure. She blinked looking at a photo. She smiled a bit closing her eyes. Obits had left with Rin back to the Tall Grass of course he promised to her he will never remove the marking he placed on her.

-----few hours later-----

Madara opened his eyes slowly. He yawned rolling to the other side but looked up at the woman. He sat up slowly while his back slowly cracked as he eyed the books on the table curiously then back to her. He looked around slowly not sensing anyone . The man looked at the window seeing is some-what dark. He sigh turning off the 'evil box ' as he calls it slowly standing up getting her bridal style.

---

_(n)_ moved a bit opening her eyes slowly ' oh man I knocked out.......' She turned but blinked feeling warm lips on her cheek. "Uh....." She blushed scooting back a bit slowly looking up seeing a sleeping porcupine. He made a bit of a funny expression pulling her back kissing her cheek again. The young woman felt her face turn red slowly not to mention how warm it felt. She smiled giggling with her eyes close. Madara opened one eye smiling as he watched her.

____________________

Too much bloody fluff !!!! (♯`∧') Momo is not proud of this !! (*≧▽≦)ノシ