5 Found You

_(n)_ staid standing with wide _(e/c)_ eyes . The wind kept blowing slowly while only the bird could be heard. She finally found him. She finally did t. Right in front of her was a sleeping wild Madara against a tree. His long black spiky hair moved slowly while his bare chest moved up and down.
She quietly placed her hands on the side of her shorts getting the collar quietly making her self move towards the sleeping male.

Madara twitched moving a bit showing fighting scars around his toned upper body making her blush dark red eyeing it ' man....his so .....hot.........' She swallowed the hard knot on her throat as she quietly leaned down.

*click*

Red shinning eyes snapped open making contact with _(e/c)_ ones. Madara blinked twice slowly looking at the young female in front of him . He moved his head down a bit twitching feeling the spikes on the collar stab him a bit ".............." A growl began to come out from him as he glared darkly at her.

_(n)_ stepped  back slowly sweating nervously yet concentrating ' okay he will try to attack physically and if that fails he will use fire .....' She bite her lip looking at his body movement.

Madara slowly stood up having the most demonic glare he has ever made. He was really stupid to think he could let his guard down for a while to at least take a calm break.
" how could a child so easily chain me."

"I'm 20....."

" your still a child."

"...okay bro.."

"........"

He kept a glare seeing her calm way of speaking ' what is this.........' He slowly placed a finger on the thing trying to rip it off " Tch...." He glare twitching feeling a shock hitting him ' new ones......'

---2 hours / much screaming and things breaking later---

Madara looked at the girls direction slowly putting his hands together " Katon: Ry-" "ROE NO JUTSU !!!" " what!!!!?" His eyes widen in fear seeing the many fish eggs being thrown while everything went black.

---------------

Madara twitched opening his eyes slowly 'ugh....what a nightmare.....' He rolled twitching feeling a sting on his neck ".............." His eyes snapped open with red veins appearing.

_(n)_ was calmly kneeling in front of him fixing the spacing on her back pack. The male glared sitting up having a finger on the collar trying to take is off " that won't work." " why." " because it's advance machinery." The man glared more ".......why do you want me. " he eyed her personality and way of behaving ' hm......no weapons ....beside this thing.... She dresses normally so not a hoe.........' The man crossed his arms confuse. The girl blinked twice thinking ".....well you know ! " she smiled while he didn't making her sweat dropped nervously ".....well you seemed oddly alone here so.." " you took pity on me. " he glared more " no not like that!" She twitched seeing his sharingan activating.

"I can help you find Izuna!"

"WHAT."

He snatched her quickly brining the girls face to his " you know who took him!!!? Where is he!!!" The girl blinked twice blushing feeling her being sat on his lap "uh........uhm...." Once again his expression turned angered. " they died." "What...." He blinked lowering his hands to the grass looking at her suspiciously. The girl blinked staying sited in him as she stared at him blushing "....they found the family dead but there's no trace of Izuna my conclusions that he may be trying to find a way back here..." " Hmp...fine then." "Eh...." " I'll go with you but." "...." " you have to take this off." He smirked pointing at the black spiked metal collar.