Shinobi Print

That's totally not Sakura *cough*

Art belongs to : YomiGaeru !!! (*≧▽≦)ノシ ( we ship Madara with mostly everyone ......but I prefer : MadaObi, HashiMada, MadaSaku, HinaMada!)
_________________________

_(n)_ blinked rubbing her eyes tiredly feeling too sick ' ugh I should sleep better..........' She calmly stood up walking towards the bathroom . She turned on the water sleepily stepping in side.

---20 mins---

_(n)_ blinked twice facing the wall confuse " when did..." " I was standing next to you for 10 mins." Madara blinked hugging her from behind as the water kept hitting them. She blushed slowly closing her eyes as he licked her neck bitting it slowly " h-hey stop it.....I'm not feeling good." "Mm." He smirked moving one hand up massaging her breast as she gasp slowly feeling him rub her hardening bud roughly. The woman opened her eyes having a blue-ish tint under her eyes ' ughhhhhh...' She accidentally leaned on the wall making her back arch . Madara blinked surprise seeing the erotic pose she was doing .
.
.
.

A moan left her mouth as he slide inside her. Her mouth trembled as her face turned light  green . Madara smirked hugging her from her waist as he began to move having her moan uncontrollably by the strange angle she was in.

"Ma-"

"Hmm"

"Dara!!!"

"Mm?"

He smirked turning her to face him but wouldn't stop moving even by her trying to push him off. _(n)_ twitched having a strange blue-green tint under her eyes.

"BLEWWWWA!!!"

The man froze while his mouth twice none stop.

*enter a mans scream*

-----------2hours later ------------

Madara walked glaring as he carried a half-dead female on his arm. He looked to the side seeing people staring at him ' Hmp.' He looked straight seeing the hospital. " Hu ..........." He stopped. He looked to the right seeing a clinic the Left one that said 'woman's' hospital. Then to the front at the big hospital. He staid there confuse not knowing where to go. He looked down at her more confuse noticing her pale complexion 'err....' He turned leaving to one specific place .

----------

"You killed her !!!"

"No I didn't."

"I can see it in your eyes !!"

"What.."

"Shut up idiot..."

"Hmm...seems she's been like this for a while?"

Orochimaru looked at his niece calmly opening her eye seeing her pupil being normal. Madara shrugged having a bored expression while Ashura was held back by Indra to calm him down.

"You can wait outside or leave and I'll call ." He smiled calmly making the bed move in to a sitting -like position.

Madara sigh nodding as he slowly turned leaving the place with his hands calmly laying inside his coat pocket.

----------------------------

_(n)_ twitched opening her eyes feeling a bit cold. " aw you woke up..." Indra blinked being right on her face. The woman jumped freezing while he stood up again. Ashura blinked eyeing " you....smell weird." "......" " mm maybe what Izuna said ." " lies." She glared as they chuckled.

Orochimaru calmly walked in seeing her awake " hehe seems like your up happily ." "How long was I out ...?" " mm about five hours or so.." " what!!??" She sat up confuse while the brother twitched stepping back from her outburst. The man sweat dropped smiling " hehe yeah....and also."
_(n)_ blinked looking at him"mm?" " how come your wearing ...?" " ah they said since I own only Uchiha...i should wear the marking .." She smiled trying to look at the Uchiha symbol on her shirt. Orochimaru looked at the Ōtsutsuki while they looked at him.

"_(n)_."

"Mm?"

------------------------

Madara blinked once. Twice. Thrice. "What." "Mm."The woman looked up at him while the corner of his mouth twitch.
Sasuke had left to a rampage while Itachi chased after him. Izuna was smiling happily as he had a terrified Tobirama on his arms.

"....you sure ..."

"Mm."

"...well....."

"Hu?"

.
.
.
.
.
"Fuck."