Back Off: Finally

_(n)_ was right next to Madara. Her arm trembled as she hugged the man tightly , much to his amusement , while Izuna growled at her angrily.
The woman sweated nervously looking straight. Madara wrapped his arm around her shoulder  ' thank you Izuna'

-----------------

_(n)_ smiled nervously along with Tobirama as they sat on each side of a luscious lip man. Izuna looked at Tobirama seriously while he twitched none stop feeling a hand moving on his lap.
Madara was smirking widely as he kept his arm around the woman's shoulder. Both Uchiha men drank their tea calmly as they eyed the people walking on the cafe.

Tobirama and _(n)_ moved their eyes eyeing one an other for a long time as they looked straight twitching.

--

Madara peeked from a tree glaring . Izuna peeked sitting on top of his shoulders as rage began forming. The brothers watched the two being friendly with watch other.

" Mito said she wishes to speak with you , I have to escort you to the mansion thou."

"Uhm okay...thank you ..."

"Mm..."

_(n)_ and Tobirama walked calmly looking straight. They sweated nervously feeling specific eyes watching their every move. _(n)_ stumbled accidentally making her hand move holding his . Tobirama froze looking down at her while she smiled nervously paling .

They felt hot breath being blown on their necks.

"Uhm it was an accident."

"Mm..."

"...."

"...."

Izuna and Madara eyed each other glaring. Tobirama and _(n)_ sweated nervously feeling arms wrapping around their waists.

"I'll see mito later ."

"Mm..."

They had a poker face as they saw one an other moving further and further away.

----------1 hour later------

Madara slammed the woman on the bed crossing his arms " not to think of it Hu." "It's true we weren't doing anything  !!!" She glared blushing seeing him crawl on top of her with a serious expression forming " hmp. " _(n)_ looked to the side blushing feeling his hand being place on her cheeks " hehe guess I have to make him back off again." " what...." Her face turned dark red seeing him unbuckling his belt. The woman anime cried smiling ' why!! Dear universe why!?? ' she stopped seeing her spray"............."

*enter a mans screams *

Madara was trembling on the floor " WHY DID YOU DO THAT!!!!!?"he turned towards her glaring while tears came out his eyes. _(n)_ was blushing darkly still pointing the can at him " stuff!!" " and that is ???" " uhmmmmm uhhh...." The male glared at her more while she sweated nervously .

----------

Tobirama was seen running. He hide in back of a large trash can catching his breath quietly.

"Oh lover ~~~you know you like it ~~~"

*whistle noises *

He froze nervously hearing his footsteps stop. He looked to the side seeing a _(h/c)_ haired woman next to him with a pale complexion.