Hell -NO

_(n)_ walked glaring .

"Hey get back here !!!!!!"

"......"

"Listen to your mother !!!"

"....."

"If he left he never planed to stay !!!"

The woman sigh angrily watching her daughter walk disappearing on the crowed. "Obito." "Mm...." " go with her." " she'll just send me back like always." "...go with out her knowing ..."  Obito looked at her raising an eyebrow. "...you know I can't do that." _(m/n)_ sigh closing the door as she walked seeing Sasuke staring at her "...where's _(n)_ going." "......."

------------------------------------------

Madara laid against a tree swinging his leg in a branch with his eyes close while Izuna laid against him sleeping as his older brother had an arm around him protectively. The old shinobi twitched feeling a tug again. 'Tch.........' He opened his eyes glaring. He looked down at his chest eyeing Izuna closely seeing markings around his neck ' those people.....' He glared more angrily holding his brother closer.

/--------------------

_(n)_ blinked looking at her palm still not seeing the chains coming out " Hu his really far then......"

"You again!!"

"...shit...."

She turned meeting a wild smiling Ashura. The girl sweated nervously seeing him walking closer to her " what is it ~~~? " ."....nothing just thinking......" " of what? " " stuff.." " of what" " something !!" " of what?"  She glared while he snickered hugging her arm " your a fun person to be around with ! I'll adopt you !" " what..." " yeah!!" His smirk twitched hearing a smack.
Indra glared down at him soon he moved his eyes to the girl " you. Why are you here again. You still wanna get killed ?"

"Ah no.."

"Then"

"...my Madara ran away.."

"......"

"....."

---------

"Izuna I'll be right back okay "

"....I'm going with you .."

"No stay here."

"Nisan..."

"Stay here."

Madara walked glaring sensing three  presence close by ' Tch....' Izuna blinked watching him leave soon vanishing on the tall grass " Nisan..." He glared confuse. Madara wasn't the type to just go and wonder around. It was really suspicious.

-----------

"Yeah...just like that..."

"Woah she's good at this !"

"Right ...."

Indra smirked seductively while Ashura had a hand on the young woman's head.

"STOP TALKING LIKE IM DOING SOMETHING DIRTY!!!"

_(n)_ blushed darkly while she moved the frying meat on the small pan. The two brothers looked at each other then down at her "............hehehe!!!" " you where thinking it !!!" "U-URUSAI!!!!" She looked to the side having a darker blush while Indra smirked more and Ashura laughed.

-----

Madara stopped walking sniffing around '......it can't be...' He glared feeling a it strange as he clutched his hand tightly soon running off.