Devil

_(n)_ blinked looking at the boy across from her "...aren't you a bit old...for this..........." "No." Sasuke blinked while water dripped down his hair. She smiled sweat dropping "........."the waters steam could be seen slowly fading away .

---

Madara walked with a large devilish smirk as he opened the door slowly. He placed his finger on the obi holding the yukata together as he walked in " hehe ~ why didn't you tell me you were........." His smirk twitched none stop looking .

Sasuke turned to him "......" _(n)_ smiled sweating nervously as she looked up slowly moving her hands from the teens face trying to get soup off his eye.

Madara slowly glared having his Mangekyō activated.

"How dare you. you little piss of shit."

------

" we weren't doing nothing. Seriously ." Sasuke glared crossing his arms. " don't you speak to me that way. Boy." Madara glared down at the 13 year old " uhm.. His telling the truth.." " you. Shush ." The man glared at her while she glared back " you picked a weird ass haired kid over me now !????" " what??" Both the teen and the woman said unison.
"Look who's talking porcupine."

"Look who's talking duck ass."

They both glared angrily having an electric current running back and forth. _(n)_ sigh looking at them. Her eyes wide thou. Oh no. She saw Sasuke do. Something he should had never learned.

The onyx haired boy placed his hand right in front of the man " Talk. To. The. Hand. Old. Man." Madaras eyes widen while the wind blew . He slowly glared getting a wine bottle breaking it quickly pointing it at him " say I'm old one more time and let's see what happens to that cute little face." "Okay!!!!" _(n)_ dragged the extremely offended man away while Sasuke kept his hand facing him with a smirk.

'This li'l shit....'

------------------------------

The woman sigh seeing the shinobi sitting on the corner of her closet angrily.

"Why are you all angry now."

"Don't be naked around some one else."

"......."

"I don't like it."

_(n)_ blinked twice " but Sasuke is like my son..." " Hmp........." He looked to the side having pink cheeks while she giggled a bit heading his direction.

"Stay back."

"...."

"I'm warning you ."

"...."

"Don't you dare...."

Madara closed his eyes having furrow eyebrows along with dark red cheeks feeling the side of his face laying on her soft chest as she hugged him happily " your too cute !!" " Urusai."

------

Sasuke smirked as he laid his head on a woman's lap while she read her assign book. Madara glared from the door frame. He felt one of his eye vessel pop from the rage he was getting .

Sasuke slowly turned making the back of his head face him while he hugged the woman closer making her giggle a bit.

-----------

_(n)_ smiled making rounded rice forming it in to a rice ball as she stuffed cabbage in it.

---in back of her--

Sasuke was seen choking Madara while Madara had his fingers inside his eyes trying to gouge them out. They had death written around the area.

_(n)_ smiled turning slowly " you two can wait for a bit more right ?" She blinked calmly .

"Mm"

"Yeah."

Madara drank his tea calmly While Sasuke smiled with his eyes close. They have a peaceful aura around them while the bird chirp.

"Hehe okay!!"
She smiled turning again getting more rice.

The two males quickly jumped beginning to punch one an other . Sasuke bite the mans arm while he growled hitting his head with his fist.

"Oh yeah!! "

She turned smiling " what do you two want to drink?" Madara had his arm under the table hiding the ugly bite mark , which took off half of his skin leaving only meat , as he sipped his tea " more black tea." "....tomato juice..." Sasuke was facing the window covering his bleeding nose and busted lip.
"Okay!" She smiled turning again.

They turned to one an other glaring demonically .

--------------

_(n)_ smiled walking holding a small bag. In back of her two males walked pushing each other none stop. Sasuke glared having his sharingan activated while Madara glared having his rinnegan.
They kept pushing , shoving, or even tripping one an other to just be left alone with her.

_(n)_ turned blinking twice seeing them holding hand happily walking Like father and son as they held her other shopping bags . She smiled looking straight again.

They both quickly glared at one an other.
----------------------

Madara smirked moving his hand on the body next to him but stopped feeling the chest flat ".................................." He moved his hand down feeling a bulge "........................." He opened his eyes seeing a teens head moving back with the largest blush yet the ugliest expression on his face as he held on to a sleeping female.

---------

_(n)_ blinked seeing the two in silence not even speaking with one an other . She raised an eyebrow while Itachi placed a giant bowl of ramen on the middle of the table. He was also curious to know why those two weren't on their morning fights.

_________________________

(*'○`*) Sasuke-Kun got rape ...lol JK! *rolls away*