Oh Sh!t

Madara was staring at he ceiling nervously. He hadn't slept at all. He twitched feeling movement. _(n)_ smiled hugging the 9 year old closer. Sasuke twitched opening his eyes sleepily he yawned slowly  moving a bit. He blinked looking to his side seeing a spiky haired man eyeing the ceiling nervously. The young Uchiha looked to his other side seeing a woman sleeping happily having her arms wrapped on him.
---------

Madara was staring at the T.V sweating nervously still. He didn't bother to even fix the quick shirt he had placed on himself on the night. He moved his eyes to the side eyeing the young Uchiha seeing him smiling happily as he ate. The porcupine haired male felt his eye twitch ' he better not had seen a thing......'

_(n)_ blinked calmly reading her book as she wrote down notes. She looked at the man while he looked at her. She looked down at the notes blushing darkly while he looked at the T.V nervously.

Izuna walked inside the place but stopped seeing the view ".....eh..? Why so quiet ?" "....what do you mean..." Madara looked at him with his eye twitching. The younger brother did his famous smirk as he turned walking off upstairs.  The older Uchiha glared but twitched feeling arm around his shoulders "...what..." Indra blinked turning to him "......that won't stop me." "......................" "......" The Ōtsutsuki smirked at him while the Uchiha glared.

"....your annoying.."

"....eh? Me ? Looks who's talking ! "

"...how am I annoying "

"Look on the mirror and you'll see ~"

The oldest shinobi walked off smirking closing the studios door as he left with his younger brother. Madara kept a confuse glare turning to the glass bay window seeing his reflection. He smiles sweating nervously seeing bite marks around his neck ' son of a bitch!!!!' He quickly placed his hair down but twitched feeling a presence .

"..........you."

"...sup."

"......who don't you touch."

".....annoying little apprentices who can't keep their thoughts to them selfs oh wait...we did do that that one time so no one ~."

"Tch..."

Obito glared blushing while Madara smirked at him. The 22 year old shinobi turned to the woman a bit angered ' from everyone she picked this mess of an idiot...' He looked back at the man ".....you better not do anything to upset her then." " is that concern I hear?" "...Urusai....I mean it. " he glared a bit more " she's the only kind hearted person I have met. If you do anything to her. Izuna better watch his back."  Madara glared angrily hearing him threaten his younger brother.

"_(n)_ ....." Sasuke blinked while Itachi sigh getting the dirty plates. The woman turned twitching seeing both shinobi having a glare off. Both looked too vicious and dangerous. A bit too much it kinda frighten her. "Uhh ......."she slowly stood up walking towards them quickly pulling them apart " no fighting. You two remember what they said." "Hmp." "Hmp." "Hmmm" "hmmmmmmmm" "mmmmmm". "Mmmmmmmm."  They glared darker. Obito turned walking away upstairs . Madara stayed glaring at him as he eyed the young man walk away. He sigh trying to cool down but blinked looking at the hand still on his chest "....do that at night .." "what..".  The woman did a poker face while he smirked.

--------

"You guys sure...?"

"Yeah 100% That's her !"

"How much thou ......"

"...mm we're not sure about a thousand or so.."

"Pffffffffff"