Feeling

Izuna was smiling while his eye twitched. He looked around then back to blood red eyes " what..." Tobirama glared at him moving his gaze to the side as he sat with his brother. Hashirama sweat dropped smiling while seeing Madara glaring.
All The shinobi turned a bit hearing giggling between two women. They sigh hearing the stupidest ideas.

"What about a tea party style ?"

"Hmmm nah too feminine....how about ..."

Madara glare more having a large vein forming on his forehead "hey hurry up!!!!!" "Nisan." "What!" "Shhhhhh" Izuna turned to him having his creepy wide eyes as he turned again making eye contact with a nervous Tobirama. The older brother felt his eye twitch none stop ' what's wrong with this kid.'

-----------

Madara glared more as he sat on the couch. His eye brow kept twitching yet again while a sleeping Sasuke laid on his lap. ' when did he even started liking me.'

Itachi blinked watching " he seems frustrated ...." " yeah i wonder why...." _(n)_ blinked staring at the male sweat dropping. Indra walked towards the women " why am I getting more hoes then usual." " what......." She looked at him extremely confuse yet nervously. The Ōtsutsuki blinked " ..................." He glared a bit noticing while Ashura walked quickly getting his arm " ahaha ! Come on !!" He smiled nervously dragging his brother away.

_(n)_ turned to the man confuse seeing him ' why is he so angry .....' She turned to the window seeing shisui and Kagami running away from an enrage Obito.

Madara eyed her irritated. He slowly looked at the t.v again sighing.

------------------------

_(n)_ smiled calmly stretching as she felt the warm water of the shower hit her body. She turned smiling with a nervous expression yet shocked. Madara was staring at her angrily.

"...what......." She turned to the side covering herself blushing a bit. "............" His eye twitched keeping his angered expression. "......don't be around them." " what....." She looked at him confuse. Madara kept glaring having pink cheeks as he walked away.

_(n)_ blinked confuse hearing the door close. She looked down  thinking " he needs more........"

-----

Madara was sitting on the floor staring at the hamster running on the wheel. He looked to the side irritated. He really didn't wanted to be around all of these men. It was irritating for him to even interact with the idiots. Specially sharing his Ojou-Sama . He blinked looking back at the bathroom door hearing the shower stop. He looked down closing his eyes.

_(n)_ rubbed her head with a towel. She stopped on her tracks seeing the man on the floor with his arms folded on his knees with his head laying on them. The woman sigh walking to him placing the towel on her coat holder.

"Madara...?"

"....."

"Dara...?"

"...mm...."

"Why are you so angry ?"

She kneeled on the floor smiling a bit as she placed a hand in his head. The man looked up at him. He blinked blushing a bit eyeing her "......." He looked away making her blinked ' his acting so cute right now ......' She moved a bit sitting next to him. Madara looked at her feeling a hug. He glared blushing more while the collar around his neck made a weird noise feeling his emotions bistable a bit. The male jump feeling a shock.
---------

Madara was staring outside the large glass bay window while the collar around his neck beeped signaling he was calm. He blinked scratching the bite marks on his upper neck having a calm expression ' I don't like it here.....' He turned going back to the room looking down.

He opened the door but stopped having a smile on his face while a large vein form on his forehead. Indra turned to him calmly as he staid on top of the sleeping woman "....sup......."

.
.
.
.

".......fuck off............"

________________________

Seems he really is hating the others !!
(゚∀゚≡゚∀゚)