Line

_(n)_ was smiling with a blue tint under her eyes while she clenched the bed sheets tightly. She struggled trying to leave but like always she was kept on a grip.
Her cheeks turned red slowly while breathing was felt on her neck. Movement was felt on the bed making her pale slowly feeling arms move a bit from her waist.

' it's late......'

".......hey...."

' I'm so dead !!!!! My reports do today!!'

"Madara."

She looked to the side blushing seeing the shinobis calm expression making her blush darker ' uhhhhh..........' The man twitched opening his eyes a bit "....." He sat up looking around sleepily having one eye half ways open. He looked down having a bit of drool dripping down his chin.
_(n)_ blinked twice looking at him. She giggled seeing how cute he looked making him have a more sleepy yet confuse expression.

---------------8:15A.M--------------

"Your going to be late"

"I know !!"

_(n)_ smiled nervously fixing her books while Itachi blinked having a tray on his hands " might as well eat something and just take the short cut..." "....oh yeah..but I have to run ..." " so what. " he glared making her twitch sitting down as he placed the plats in front of her along with tea. "Where are the others ...?" She looked around the quiet studio "Sasuke is still sleeping with Kagami and shisui ...Obito is still on the Attic..." Itachi blinked walking back to the kitchen " the Ōtsutsuki left shopping again..." He stopped thinking for a bit " I don't know about Izuna though..." "..............." She felt her eye twitch.

------------meanwhile-----------

Tobirama breath calmly as he slept on his comfy bed. He smiled happily feeling a hug soon lips on his cheek.
.
.
.
.
Blood red eyes snapped open moving up then to the side meeting two round black ones.

"Good morning ~~"

"..................."

-------------------------------

_(n)_ ran quickly but stopped breathing hard with wide eyes "...no no no no no !!!!!" She walked having her hands cling to the fix fence " you gotta be kidding me !!!" She slide down anime crying. She looked at her watch " 5 more minutes !!!!!!" She looked around seeing the other ways taking far too much time to run. She sigh but gasp shrieking a bit holding on to strong shoulders. _(n)_ blushed darkly having a wtf expression.
Madara blinked looking at her while his long hair moved on the wind " I could had easily brought you ." "........." " hehe." He smirked a bit

-----------

_(n)_ blinked stepping down in the floor blushing. Madara stared down at her with a calm gaze " you....might want to keep going.." " Hu ohh right !!!!" She smiled at him " thank you!" She turned running quickly seeing she only had 2 mins left. The male watched her with a gaze while the bell around his neck moved a bit making a ring. He turned smiling putting his hands inside his pockets.

---------------

_(n)_ smirks in relief laying in her seat breathing heavily hearing the bell ring ' thank you !!!' She rubbed her sleeve on her forehead taking off the sweat but blinked seeing half of the class staring at her " what........" Snickering noises came as they looked straight. The girl glared blushing ' dirty idiots...'

*crashing noise / screams*

_(n)_ smiled with a vein on her forehead holding her report. Indra blinked hugging the girl while shards of glass stabbed him along with blood dripping down"...hentai no ojou-Sama..... " " get back here." Madara glared climbing inside the window having blood all over the place.

-------

"That'll be $1,450 "

"Okay...."

_(n)_ blinked having a paper on her hand while the police walked off. She turned glaring ".........." Indra coughed pointing at Madara while the Uchiha glared at him.

*enter punching and struggling noises*

Madara growled clawing the floor with one eye close while Indra had an arm around his neck with a bored expression as he slowly made him knock out.

"What happened....."

"None of your business little girl."

"Hmp."

She glared while the Ōtsutsuki male smirked standing hi having his descendent around his shoulder. The young woman looked at the Uchiha " can you tell me more about him.." " you might want to ask him yourself , I do not go around looking at what the idiots do." "Hmp..."

---------------

Izuna blinked watching the cars move. He turned looking at his brother " what happened.." " he got in a fight with Indra again" "mm...." He sweat dropped as he moved his gaze to the girl._(n)_ blinked holding a bag as she placed the ticket inside ' he really doesn't remember Me Hu......' She smiled sighing making the young Uchiha raise an eyebrow more confuse .
-------------------------
Madara opened his eyes eyeing the dark ceiling. He blinked moving his gaze to the right meeting swirled red eyes.

"....what do you want"

" you might want to lower your way of acting . "

"....urusai......"

Madara looked up at again while Indra smirked " your by far my strangest grandchild...." He turned calmly vanishing.
Madara felt his eye twitch hearing him say that '....'

_______________________
(〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ next chapter shall be only focus on readers childhood with Madara !!